• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Goals to Get Bookings

In summary, this woman is offering a promotion where anyone who book a show with her by 4pm today will get a $50 gift certificate from her. She also has some great specials going on currently.
lacychef
Yesterday I sent out an email & left a bunch of messages doing the 24 bookings in 24 hours promotion. In my email I told about the new trip I wanted to earn; and any bookings I get from now-end of March (by 4pm today) I will put in a drawing for a $50 gift cert from me.
So far I've gotten 4 bookings for Feb & March, & 1 for May. I haven't heard back yet from the messages I left. I was hoping for more for double points time; but I'll take any bookings!
Just wanted to share.

What a great idea!That's a great idea! I may find myself doing that! :D

What do you think of announcing it at shows? I've only had one show, but I have 4 coming up this month, and 3 next month (as of now). Is it too greedy sounding?

No, I don't think so at all.
Last year my goal was the cruise, & I told everyone about it! By the fall, I had people asking me if I'd earned it yet. People love to help with your goals, & want to see if you're reaching them!

btw, got another booking in my email!

sweet! :)

I definitely think I'm going to have to send out that email now. My two shows at the end of Jan both rescheduled to February. :cry: So now I only have 1 more show in January! I need more shows!!!! Especially during double points time!!!

I know....I was really planning on cashing in during double points time, & don't have as many as I'd like. But, I'll take them when I can get them!

Amen!! :D

I've still got 2 potential leads (rephrase - they *are* going to host, I just need the firm dates from them) that will be during bonus points time, so 5 shows, but I wanted at least 8. Oh well - as you said, I'll take them anyway I can get them! :D

Since I'm so new (1 whole show under my belt), my pool to tap is pretty shallow right now, but after I get my first several shows in, I'll have more people that will just be running over each other to get to my calendar to put their name on it, right? :D

It's still the beg. of Jan - we have a whole year (and several recruits) to get our trip...we can do it!!!! :D

can you tell I'm in a smiley mood today? :)

Can you share what your email said?Did you send it to all of your PC email contacts? I sent my newsletter on Dec 31 and I'm wondering if it's too soon to send everyone another email with a promo.

Here's the email I sent. And I just sent my news on the 1st, but went ahead & did this too. Hope it works for someone else!

"I hope you're having a great week!

You, being one of my preferred customers, are one of the first to know.....
I just found out my new incentive trip I can earn this year~~~Paris France! Or, if I don't make that, the level below is Miami.

So, I am challenging myself to get 24 BOOKINGS IN 24 HOURS!!
If you can help me, just email back or give me a call by Saturday at 4pm. I'm looking for cooking OR catalog shows held between now & the end of March.
Each person to book a show within this timeframe will go into a drawing for a $50 gift cerificate, to redeem at your show!
Each person to schedule between now & Feb 15 will get a second chance in the drawing! (I get double points towards the trip now!)

GREAT SPECIALS: January---hosts get extra free product value, plus Stoneware is on sale! (it's not too late to do one this month!)
February---hosts get any 2 items at 60% off, plus other regular benefits
March---new catalog=new products (they're fun too!)

It's a GREAT time to host=)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Your consultant,
Lacy Hammack
Independent Future Director for The Pampered Chef
[email protected]
www./lacyskitchen
Shop 24/7! Check out the OUTLET~you may find a treasure!

There are 3 ways I can service you:
As a customer I can help you choose great products to make cooking easier!
As a host I can help you save lots of money on great products while having a great time!
As a consultant on my team I can help you have it all!

Working towards a free vaction in Paris!"

Wow - that sounds great! Thanks for sharing! :)

Hey Lacy--Thanks for sharing. That is an awesome letter. May I use it to do as you have? Have a great remainder of your weekend. :)

Thanks for sharing that sounds great! I am thinking of sending one out myself. I told my DH about the trips her just smiled he doesn't think its possible since I just started in October. But my goal is to prove him wrong.

Kara - me too! I figure that if my goal is to make at least $800/month, then a trip is totally within the realm of possiblity! :D

The $800/mo comes from my car payment and insurance, plus gas money. I drive a Toyota Sequoia and LOVE it!!! :love: My DH said if I can do about that each month, then I won't have to get a PT or FT job...and can continue to be a SAHM to my almost 11 month old DD. :)

Yes, sounds good. I have to get on the phone and start emailing. To get those bookings. Good luck!

Of course you're all welcome to use it--that's what this site is for:thumbup:

Thanks for sharing Lacy! I did exactly, this last year for Dbl points month and got 7 shows for that month (my most in 1 month)! So I took your email and sent it out but changed the award and hopefully I get 7 more this year!?! ;)
Good luck everyone!

My only hesitation about doing this is having to shell out the $50 in free products! You are talking about $50 in addition to their hostess benefits right??

yes but you add it to their host bennies and get a 15-35% discount on that $50!

heat123 said:
yes but you add it to their host bennies and get a 15-35% discount on that $50!
Exactly!;)

My goal for 2008 is to book 10 shows per month / have $4000 in sales per month. I want to hold a minimum of 8 so I figure 10 will be enough to give me a buffer. I have 3 shows booked so far for February. I have 12 trade show leads that said they wanted a show in the new year - I've called them a few times with no answer. I'm hoping to get 5 February bookings from those. I have 2 shows this month and I'm hoping to get 2 February bookings at each of those. So out that will give me 12 if I get all those. Doable? I think so!!! I just have to stay positive and get on the phone.What are your booking goals? How many shows / month?

ChefJoyJ
Just wanted to touch base with you. I am a brand new consultant myself. Two whole shows under my belt. I got my product on Tuesday and had shows scheduled for Thursday and Saturday. A little hectic considering I hold down a full-time job at Unum in the Tax department and it's tax season...LOL. By Sunday morning when I had my first scheduled training session with my recruiter I was exhausted but very excited.

I am really looking forward to this coming year. I have another show in January and one in February. But I want one for every Saturday and Sunday. I am open to any ideas anyone has about bookings.

Anyway, good luck with your new business and hopefully we can stay in touch and keep each other pumped.

Last edited:
LacyChef-Thank you! I took your idea and started to send out an email to my customers and after approx. 30 emails~ I've already had 2 replies for shows in only 10 mins.!!! WOW! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I have been debating this idea, but will definitely put it in place this week, because I need more shows on my calendar!!! Thanks for posting. This is going to give me the boost I need! :)

What is the "Share Your Goals to Get Bookings" program?

The "Share Your Goals to Get Bookings" program is a tool offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants reach their booking goals by sharing their goals with their friends, family, and customers.

How does the "Share Your Goals to Get Bookings" program work?

The program works by prompting consultants to set a specific booking goal and then share that goal on social media or through email. Friends, family, and customers can then book a party or order products to help the consultant reach their goal.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Share Your Goals to Get Bookings" program?

Participating in the program can help consultants reach their booking goals faster and more effectively. It also allows them to engage with their network and potentially reach new customers.

Can I change my booking goal once I have shared it?

Yes, you can change your booking goal at any time. Simply log into your account and update your goal. The changes will be reflected in your shared post.

How can I track my progress with the "Share Your Goals to Get Bookings" program?

You can track your progress by logging into your account and viewing the "Share Your Goals to Get Bookings" dashboard. This will show you how many bookings you have received and how close you are to reaching your goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pngentil
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • husbandwifepcteam