• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Ruff Economy Affecting Your Bookings as a Consultant?

You have stopped worrying about the economy and are focused on helping others. You have 7 bookings for June and the most you have had in the past.
milkangel
for the new consultants and older ones do you find that it is hard to get bookings in this typ of the economy? I talked to my hubby last night and he said that people are not booking shows because of the economy problems. I personaly think that is so not true. it is because the typ of people we get. I have ben having again a hard time getting bookings and even from doing 24bookings in 24 hours. i called a lot yeaterday and left messages and no booings. what can i do to make sure i stay up with my slaes and i am afraid that i will not make it every month. what can i do?

My Director suggested instead of calling them "Cooking Shows" to offer a Cooking Class for the Host and her friends to learn to make a Budget-Friendly recipe! :)

see I'm telling people that because of the economy, people are booking shows! They have to learn to cook at home and with me offering my services to teach them meals for $2 a serving, my bookings have gone up!

watch the videos on CC (3 pictured Cons. to the left of the screen) All I can say is AMAZING! I have stopped worring about the economy and my biz and am fucused on helping people.

This month is my best month ever in the 3 years I have been doing this. Three shows this month adn $220 in sales. I was away the first 10 days of May and I have nothing else til June. But, I have 7 shows booked for June (the most I have had in the past is 3 in one month). I think the economy is helping not hindering. I focus on "get your friends together to learn an easy, fast economical recipe".

etteluap70PC said:
watch the videos on CC (3 pictured Cons. to the left of the screen) All I can say is AMAZING! I have stopped worring about the economy and my biz and am fucused on helping people.

Gotta agree here. The economy is definitely affecting us....more bookings and more sales! I tell everyone this is a fun & AFFORDABLE way to get together with friends and family. Do look at the videos she mentioned....listen to the audios in the resources tab of the online training, you'll get revved up and stop worrying about the economy.

Much success!

Related to Is the Ruff Economy Affecting Your Bookings as a Consultant?

1. How can I still get bookings in a tough economy?

In a tough economy, it's important to focus on building relationships with potential hostesses and customers. Offer incentives and discounts to encourage them to book a party with you. You can also reach out to past hostesses and customers and ask them to host a party again or refer their friends and family.

2. What can I do to attract new customers during a difficult economy?

Try to think outside the box and offer unique parties or events that will draw in new customers. You can also team up with other local businesses to host joint events or offer special promotions. Utilize social media and online marketing to reach a wider audience.

3. How can I make my parties more appealing in a rough economy?

Consider offering budget-friendly options or themed parties that focus on using affordable ingredients or kitchen tools. You can also showcase the versatility and cost-saving benefits of Pampered Chef products in your party demonstrations.

4. Is it still worth it to hold parties in a struggling economy?

Yes, holding parties can still be profitable in a struggling economy. People may be more cautious with their spending, but they still need to buy essential items like kitchen tools. Focus on highlighting the value and long-term savings of Pampered Chef products to encourage purchases.

5. What should I do if a potential hostess is hesitant to book a party during a tough economy?

Be understanding and empathetic to their concerns. Offer to work with them to find a date and theme that works for their budget. You can also reassure them that hosting a party can be a fun and cost-effective way to get together with friends and family. Share success stories from past parties to showcase the potential benefits of hosting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • Pamperedva
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
floccies
  • RMR1984