• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Attendance Up: How is the Economy Affecting You?

In summary, the trend in show attendance is up more than last year, but per person order totals are lower. Additionally, I am getting more bookings than I was last year, but that could be because of the booking benefits slide I am using. My friend who sells MK is having problems with sales, but I DO think people need PC now more than ever.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
I am finding that show attendance is up more for me than in the last year. Per person order totals are lower, but it is not really making much difference in my show total since there are more guests.

Also, I am getting more bookings than I was last year. (However, that could be because of the booking benefits slide I am using.)

Anyone finding similar trends in this scary economy? My friend who sells MK is having problems with sales, but I DO think people need PC now more than ever.

Now, if only I can see the same increase in my recruits :rolleyes:

I have noticed that per guest sales are down slightly too. My bookings are UP... and I have not changed anything about my shows from this time last year. To me more bookings means more overall sales and more recruits! I need them as I am promoting on 2-1!!

REally...my show attendance is up BUT my bookings are down. Everyone around here bookings are up, I am wondering what I am doing wrong....

PCMelissa - how do you think the booking slide is working for you.
My director just made one and has use it at one show, she thought it helped her remember things she needs to go over and remind everyone of PC benefits.
But wondered how it is going for you? I haven't made one yet, need some shows to use it at!

I just went to see Belinda Ellsworth so I hope to get my tail in gear and use some of her suggestions!

Kelly V

Over the years, I have been lucky and happy if I have over 6 guests in attendance and $300 in sales...

For Jan alone, I have had 3 shows...my first one had 10 in attendance and $940 sales, second show had $15 in attendance and over 1k show, and I just had a show today, there were 12 there and she's almost at $600. (yippee!)

I hope this trend continues...I could learn to like it! :love:

I REALLY like the bookings slide.

For one, I saw it used at a Lia Sophia show, and I thought it was VERY impressive. I thought, PC has just as many booking benefits, but when I say them, I didn't think it resignated to the guests.

I was planning to make one before HO put one up on CC. When I heard about it, I got so excited!

The first show I used it at was a VERY unlikely show to get a party from. I swear that is why I got a booking. Then from there, I have been using it and I have gotten 2-3 bookings at each show. I am pretty sure it is because of that. It really gets people's attention when you flip it out, and yes, I am sure not to forget anything, and explain them well.

I would def suggest using one. I taped mine, but I would suggest getting O rings to attach the cards. At my last show, the tape broke. I didn't get to use the affect of flipping it out and I only got 1 booking at my show last night. I feel like it wasn't as impressive.

I think that people are looking for reasons to get out of the house but don't want it to cost them a fortune, so they think they will just come and not buy, but that it will get them out for a little bit and around friends. Then we consultants do such an awesome job they see things they just can't live without and buy!!

Just my optomistic "do not participate" attitude!!!

1. How has the economy affected attendance at Pampered Chef shows?

The current economic climate has certainly had an impact on Pampered Chef show attendance. Many customers are trying to cut back on unnecessary spending, which can include attending parties or purchasing products. However, we have also seen an increase in attendance as people are looking for affordable ways to entertain and prepare meals at home.

2. Are there any changes in the types of products being purchased at Pampered Chef shows due to the economy?

We have noticed a shift in the types of products being purchased at shows. Customers are gravitating towards more practical and budget-friendly items, such as our Quick Cooker and non-stick cookware. However, our best-selling items, like our stoneware and kitchen tools, remain popular among customers.

3. Is there any impact on the number of shows being booked due to the economy?

The economy has had an effect on the number of shows being booked, as some customers are hesitant to host a party and invite friends over. However, we have also seen an increase in virtual parties, which allow customers to still connect with friends and family while staying within their budget.

4. How is Pampered Chef responding to the current economic situation?

Pampered Chef is committed to providing affordable and high-quality products to our customers, regardless of the economic climate. We are constantly evaluating our product offerings and adjusting accordingly to meet the needs of our customers. Additionally, we are offering special discounts and promotions to help customers save even more.

5. Are there any tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show during tough economic times?

Absolutely! One tip is to focus on the practicality and versatility of our products, highlighting how they can save time and money in the kitchen. Another tip is to offer budget-friendly recipes and meal ideas using Pampered Chef products. Lastly, consider hosting a virtual show, which can be just as fun and engaging while keeping costs down.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pamperedva
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
floccies
  • Tig