• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tammy Stanley's "Selling in This Economy" Call

In summary, Tammy has made the call available online to anyone who wants to listen (or download) - for FREE.
esavvymom
Staff member
For those who were not able to listen live to this call, Tammy has made the call available online to anyone who wants to listen (or download) - for FREE.
It's a live phone call- so you'll hear the beeps and such, but you'll get some great information. Enjoy! :)Here is the link, and the information she gave in her email:
Are you...Tired of hearing from potential hosts that all their friends
are struggling with the economy so they don’t want to host
a show and make them feel like they have to buy something?Don't worry; you are not alone. One of the biggest frustrations for direct sellers right now is
that they do not want to act insensitive to some of the struggles
individuals may be having, but they also want and need to keep
their business moving.Are you ready to learn how to express empathy while easily
getting your potential hosts to feel great about hosting a show,
even if their friends are struggling right now?Then click on the link below to listen to my program that gets
direct sellers on the right track by showing just what is effective
and what isn't, when it comes to selling in any economy.During this 55-minute call you will learn:
- Why it’s natural for prospects to resist you
- The second side of the economy story
- What you need even more than positive thinking
- The surest way to handle the economy objectionTo LISTEN to MY TELE-SEMINAR, TIPS TO SELLING IN ANY ECONOMY,
click on this link below:
http://www.tammystanley.com/tele-workshops/tailored/economycall.html

Thanks for posting this! I am checking it out!

After hearing about Tammy I went to her site to sign up for her newletters. She's awesome and I love her outlook on things.

Wow, this sounds like a great call - thanks for posting!

Thanks for sharing this...hopefully I will have time to listen tonight after the kiddos are in bed!

littlemaisyPC said:
After hearing about Tammy I went to her site to sign up for her newletters. She's awesome and I love her outlook on things.

How do you sign up for her newsletter?

Click on the link above and it'll lead you to her website. There you can click on a link for signing up.

I just listened to the call. I thought the ideas in it were great. The real meat of the call is at the very end, and I'm definitely going to try out her thoughts.

It was a good call, I listened to it live the other night when she had it, I took 3 pages of notes, I thought it was great and what she says makes TOTAL SENSE!

chefsteph07 said:
It was a good call, I listened to it live the other night when she had it, I took 3 pages of notes, I thought it was great and what she says makes TOTAL SENSE!

Would you please post your notes on this? I am listening, but I am not a note taker. Thank You!!!

I keep trying to listen, but haven't been able to put aside the time! UGH!

The call is available as an MP3, download it, stick it on your iPod (or equivalent) and listen in the car or while doing other things. I highly recommend it!

Thanks for sharing this!!

1. What is "Tammy Stanley's Selling in This Economy" Call?

"Tammy Stanley's Selling in This Economy" Call is a virtual workshop hosted by Pampered Chef consultant Tammy Stanley, focused on providing tips and strategies for selling in a challenging economic climate.

2. When is the next "Tammy Stanley's Selling in This Economy" Call?

The date and time of the next "Tammy Stanley's Selling in This Economy" Call can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is there a cost to attend "Tammy Stanley's Selling in This Economy" Call?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have free access to all virtual workshops, including "Tammy Stanley's Selling in This Economy" Call. There is no additional cost to attend.

4. Can I invite friends and family to "Tammy Stanley's Selling in This Economy" Call?

Yes, you are welcome to invite friends and family to join "Tammy Stanley's Selling in This Economy" Call. Simply share the event link with them or have them contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. What can I expect to learn from "Tammy Stanley's Selling in This Economy" Call?

During the virtual workshop, Tammy Stanley will share her expertise on how to adapt and thrive in a challenging economic climate. Topics may include marketing strategies, customer retention, and maximizing profits. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and learn from other consultants in attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • esavvymom