• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Disappointments: Why My Best Month Turned into a Booking Struggle

In summary, Jessica's best month ever ended in a slump with only four shows booked for March. Her March is falling apart with most people wanting to book in April or later. She is doing a party on her KITK birthday but is still having problems with her shows. She is hopeful for the future.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
February was my best month ever! However, my March is falling apart. :cry: Now I only have one catty show and one cooking show. I've been making calls for bookings, but most people want to book for April or "are checking their calendars"!

Anyone who bought something from you in the fall catalog, (such as a collipsable bowl) that you can call and tell them about the new catalog and the awesome new products? What about a expo or bridal show?

Jessica, you and I both girl! I had a kick butt Feb (best ever, just like you) and I only have FOUR shows for March..I hope I get the $1250 for the HWC prods. And I currently have NOTHING for April, but I have 2 of my shows this weekend, so I am taking all the bamboo I own and hoping to get something on my calendar! Hang in there! I know I am!

I just booked a Power Cooking Show for the 21st! Still calling....

Good for you! Keep calling!

I did an Open House on the 1st. Ended up with $680 is sales and sold $300 in Cash 'N Carry. Food Cost was $75. Did most of the invitations by email and called a lot of people to tell them about it. I gave away the Host Benefits. I attached a printable invite to my email so they could print it out to remind them about the date or to pass on to a friend. I have attached it here!

Attachments

• PRINTABLE INVITE COLOR.doc
    125 KB · Views: 475
yes my march is techncially icky - 2 tables and 1 show

however, at that first table (on the first) i sold over $300, and got a booking and a recruit lead who practically jumped into my arms. she's graduating from culinary school in 2 weeks.

i have 6 shows booked for april and will keep calling for april and may.

as long as you are sure you can pull in $150/$200, let march go

My feb stunk... 100% cancellation rate! I have an open house tomorrow and all but 1 RSVP has cancelled.... I am getting really discouraged. I have never had this happen. I feel like the economy is making people depressed

Jayne said:
I did an Open House on the 1st. Ended up with $680 is sales and sold $300 in Cash 'N Carry. Food Cost was $75. Did most of the invitations by email and called a lot of people to tell them about it. I gave away the Host Benefits. I attached a printable invite to my email so they could print it out to remind them about the date or to pass on to a friend. I have attached it here!

I am having one tomorrow. I hope to do as well but would rather have 20 future bookings! Can I dream big, or what?

I had scheduled aSpring Preview show for tonight. Sent invites (a total of 60) a month ago with a Mystery Host incentive to collect outside orders. Only 1 taker on the mystery host orders. I started out today with 10 guests- now 2 hours to show time I have 3. What a bust!!!! I also had 5 cooking shows and 2 catalog show booked. This week, 1 catalog show backed out and 2 shows are post-poned until April. Better luck next time. I'm really disappointed- I wanted all of the HWC products.

I am already at $860 for March! I had a $1600 February so did well there. I am going to be on the phone tomorrow to get my March up. I have about 10 people who have said they are interested in having a Show so I'll see. I am doing a KITK birthday party on the 14th and will hopefully get enough orders from that for a Show. I have 2 Catalog Shows already for April scheduled. That will be my next push. I can do this! I sent out 5 fundraiser packages this week so hopefully some of those will come through for April! GO CHEFFERS! We can do it!

Jayne - what items do you get for cash and carry? Is that adventageous for you? Do you think if you didn't have those specific items - that people would place orders (thus buying more??) just wondering out loud here... THANKS for your advice!

I've been having problems with my shows early in the month for Feb and March - the hosts disappear or they reschedule. Arggg! My Mid-month deposit is going to suck, again!!

I MUST do better host coaching!!!

I am right there with you. My April and May are filling up but my March I only have 2 shows and suppose to have a catalog show but have not been able to get in touch with the host to close it. I talked with her early last week and she didn't have any orders so we extended it so I am thinking she doesn't have anything but is just afraid to let me know. Hopefully I will be able to get a couple more shows this month.

Don't forget to send out an outlet email once in awhile. I was able to get $425 in sales in the last one that I sent out at the end of February. It really helped out in a month that I was really having trouble with bookings.

What is "March Is Falling Apart..."?

"March Is Falling Apart..." is a collection of products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for helping you create delicious and comforting meals during the month of March.

What types of products are included in "March Is Falling Apart..."?

The collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, such as our Quick Cooker, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and Mix 'N Chop. We also have recipes specifically designed for the products in this collection.

Is there a discount for purchasing the entire "March Is Falling Apart..." collection?

Yes, there is a 10% discount when you purchase the entire collection. This discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

Can I purchase individual products from the "March Is Falling Apart..." collection?

Yes, you can purchase individual products from the collection. However, keep in mind that the 10% discount only applies when you purchase the entire collection.

Are there any special offers or promotions for "March Is Falling Apart..."?

Yes, we are currently offering free shipping on all orders that include at least one product from the "March Is Falling Apart..." collection. This offer is valid for a limited time only, so don't wait to place your order!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deannasbiz
  • blarrabee