• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Your Next Show with Ease: How to Book Off a Friend's Event

In summary, to book off a show with Pampered Chef, you can contact your consultant or host and schedule a date and time for the show. You do not have to attend the show in person, as virtual shows are also an option. It is recommended to book a show 2-3 weeks in advance to allow for proper planning and promotion. The benefits of booking a show include earning free and discounted products and spending quality time with friends and family while learning new recipes and kitchen tips. Even if you are not interested in hosting a show, you can still book one by reaching out to your consultant and asking about available dates or attending a show as a guest.
Jennifer E
I have two friends that are having shows for me. One show was last night and the other is this coming Saturday. Can I book show #2 off of show #1 if the host of show #2 did not come to show #1? Is that clear as mud, or what!

Yes you can. Just put them as a customer that doesn't buy anything and enter it as a booking. I'm not sure why you would want to though..unless host #1 will be attending host #2's show and wants the host special.

Thanks. I am not sure why she wants to, but she does. She might not really understand the process. And since I am new, I am not much help!!

Okay, I would just book it off host #1 because she asked you to. It really makes no difference unless host #1 attends or buys from host #2's show.

Even if she's not attending the show, does she want to order the host bonus from the show?

It's always better to put the booking on the show rather than not. If the first host doesn't think she wants the special (same month, already got one) she may change her mind. You can't ever add a booking after the show closes, but if you have one added & don't use it (the host special) it doesn't hurt anything.

I agree with Crystal! Better safe than sorry.

1. How do I book off a show?

To book off a show, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or host and let them know that you are interested in booking a show. They will then work with you to schedule a date and time for the show.

2. Do I have to attend the show in person?

No, you do not have to attend the show in person. You can choose to have a virtual show, where you can invite your friends and family to join online. Your consultant will provide you with the necessary information and materials for a successful virtual show.

3. How far in advance should I book a show?

It is recommended to book a show at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This will give you and your consultant enough time to plan and promote the show, as well as give your guests enough time to RSVP.

4. What are the benefits of booking a show?

Booking a show not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but it also gives you the opportunity to spend quality time with your friends and family while learning new recipes and kitchen tips.

5. Can I still book a show if I am not interested in hosting one?

Yes, you can still book a show even if you are not interested in hosting one yourself. You can reach out to your consultant and ask if there are any upcoming shows that you can attend or if they have any available dates for you to book a show of your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • purpleluvs3