• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Book Shows: Limited Availability for December - Need Ideas!

In summary, Paige is having a hard time finding people to do a show with her. She has been talking to her director and has been doing some assignments to help her out.
luckystar
Silver Member
I only have 1 Show booked for dec. probably 2 have to call the host monday to set a date.
I`m really running out of people I can still ask, does anybody have any ideas?
I`m always talking about my business, leave my cards, took flyers to realtors ect. but it`s not going very well:(

Ask your clients if they have any family outside of the area or state that could do a catalog show for you. Let them know how the items would be directly shipped to the host.

order the ===Move it you won't loose it cd===from the supply order---$2 we give a ton of ideas to work you through this!!! GO FOR IT!!!

Hi, Morfia!Try the "12 days of christmas" Catalog idea - I'm doing that, have 10 to go. The hosts get into the competition end of it. I'm raffling off a trifle bowl to the winner. God Bless!-praying for Paige and her family-

Hi Scott----How is the FD --Director group doing??

scottcooks said:
Hi, Morfia!

Try the "12 days of christmas" Catalog idea - I'm doing that, have 10 to go. The hosts get into the competition end of it. I'm raffling off a trifle bowl to the winner. God Bless!

-praying for Paige and her family-

canyou explain to me what exactly that is, I used search but couldn`t find nothing.

Morfia
thanks we have those cd`s at the cluster meeting I`ll borrow it on our meetingn on tuesday.

I am new to this, Just got my kit Friday, but one of the things I did, was like last night when I was at my grocery store, I got a couple of the girls at the register interested in hosting a show. They can't afford much for themselves but with the free gifts and half priced items, they could still get what they want. So that's 2 extra shows for me in December above what I have with family and friends already.

Luckystar, we have all been in your place before so take heart and don't lose faith in yourself or your business!
This sounds stupid, but it works! Put a mirror by your phone. When you call, are you smiling? You can hear a smile.
Now that Thanksgiving has passed, everyone is thinking about how they are going to:
finish their shopping
making special dishes for the holidays
getting the Christmas cards done for the holidays
getting the decorations up
the list GOES ON AND ON!!
Consentrate on how to help them...offer to send the invitations, bring food for an inexpensive but quick recipe, offer a cookie exchange, show them a very quick dinner recipe. Offer an express show. Promise you will have your show done in 30 minutes (make sure you start on time!)

Believe in yourself...get on that phone, get knee to knee with people (that means talk to them in person) and put that business you love into gear!

Let us know how you do. You CAN do this...even Doris Christopher has faced the challenges we all have!!

bookings for DecemberDon't give up. Remember you can also have a show of your own as a consultant as the host. Great way for you to receive free products for demos or to give as gifts at Christmas.:)

I am having the same problem :( I can't seem to get anyone excited about having a show.. they keep saying after the new year

soinlove, then say great! What day of the week is better for you? Get them to committ NOW!!! Let them know that you will remind them of the date and that they can always change the date but get them to confirm a date. If you don't then you will hear, well, I want to wait till the weather gets better and the reasons go on and on. You are not being pushy, you are asking. If they refuse to give a date, then agree on when you should call them.

Thanks for all your answers and encouragement. I will not give up that is for sure cause I love it even though I can`t say it has been easy before for example I had one open house with my neighbours passed out 56! invitations and exactly 1 person showed up. My friend, neighbor and SIL let me down on catalog shows plus the girl who was so exited about hosting a show (met her at the mall booth) acted really stupid when I called her to comfirm the show date almost like "what are you thinking why should I keep that date"

BUT like I said I will not give up;)

Thanks again you guys are awsome:love:

I'm going thru a slump right now,myself. Talking to my director really helped me. She's got me doing assignments for the next couple of weeks; one of which is to finish the online courses that I haven't done yet. I felt like it was a waste of my time (I have a 3 yr old and its not always easy to find the time to sit down for 20 minutes with her.). But after I took one of the courses, I felt like I needed it. I'm not going to say that I feel energized and motivated by them, but they did help me to see different perspectives on my business. Maybe talking to your director and taking those courses could help you too....

Good luck to you and all who are struggling right now....

1. How can I prevent running out of bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One of the best ways to prevent running out of bookings is to always be prepared and organized. Keep track of your upcoming bookings and follow up with customers to schedule future parties. You can also reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to host a party for you.

2. What should I do if I'm running low on bookings?

If you find yourself running low on bookings, don't panic. Reach out to your existing customers and offer them incentives to host a party, such as free products or discounts. You can also promote your business through social media and online communities to attract new customers.

3. How can I make sure my parties are successful and lead to future bookings?

To ensure successful parties, always provide excellent customer service and showcase the products in a fun and engaging way. Encourage your guests to book their own parties and offer incentives for doing so. You can also follow up with guests after the party to thank them and remind them of the benefits of hosting a party.

4. What are some creative ways to generate more bookings?

There are many creative ways to generate more bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can offer themed parties, such as a holiday baking party or a girls' night in. Collaborate with other consultants to co-host a party or offer joint incentives. You can also offer virtual parties for those who may not be able to host in-person.

5. What should I do if I have a slow month with no bookings?

If you have a slow month with no bookings, use the time to focus on other aspects of your business. Reach out to potential hosts and customers, update your website and social media pages, and review your business goals and strategies. You can also use this time to attend training and networking events to improve your skills and meet other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • JoyfulChef