• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Limited Availability for December Booking - Act Fast!

I don't think I could work them as "Express Shows", because I have to prepare my shows during the day. That leaves me with three available dates, Dec. 1, 2, and Dec. 3.On Dec. 3, I will be working my night shift. :(
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a show coming up so I was dutifully looking at the calendar to see all my "available dates."

Bad news. I am working night shift (second shift) every weeknight between now and Dec. 14. The notable exception is Dec. 3, a Monday. :rolleyes:

I am also working the evenings of Dec. 1 and 2.

That leaves me exactly three available dates BEFORE the 12/15 deadline. :(

I also noticed, however, that 12/15 is a Saturday. :love:

I am trying to piece together a catalog show so that will help ... but other than that, I have no other bookings.

If I HOLD a show on 12/15 and SUBMIT it later that weekend, it won't be RECEIVED until Monday the 17th, right? So does that mean the customers won't get their stuff in time for Christmas?

As long as it is in the HO computers by midnight (central time) on December 15th, you are good. If you submit after that, it is not guaranteed. That doesn't mean they won't get it in time, it just means that it is not guaranteed to get there. There is also the faster shipping for more money option.

Since they've stated midnight, December 15, as the deadline, you'll have until that time to submit your orders for guaranteed delivery. The computer tracks that stuff. Plus, I'm guessing they'll have extra workers.If you submit the order after that, it still might arrive in time. It just isn't guaranteed to.

Faster shipping for more money?I tried to get that for one of my direct ship customers (who will be leaving her folks' place Monday morning) and was told it could only be done for individual orders, not for parties. and I got the impression it was only for those with web sites.

Yeah, that's just for individual orders. I'm pretty sure it's not tied to personal websites, though.

You can do it on individual orders and through your PWS only.

Di, have you considered offering shows during the day? Can you hold shows between 9am and 2pm? Would that give you enough downtime before your night shift? Maybe you could work them as "Express Shows". Holiday shopping done in less than 30 (or 45) minutes.

Hopefully, you'll be able to boost your bookings to where you want them!! Good luck!

I've never had much luck booking during the day, because most people (including their guests) work during the day. Even retirees selling to retirees prefer evening shows, in my experience.

1. How can I book a December party with Pampered Chef?

To book a December party with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or host a party online. You can also browse our website for available dates and book directly through our online booking system.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a December party with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a December party with Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including earning free products, exclusive host rewards, and the opportunity to connect with friends and family during the holiday season.

3. Can I host a December party if I don't have any experience with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to guide and support both experienced and first-time hosts. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to learn more about our products and share them with your friends and family.

4. What kind of parties can I host in December with Pampered Chef?

You can host any type of party with Pampered Chef in December, from in-person gatherings to virtual parties. We also offer holiday-themed parties, such as cookie exchanges and gift wrapping parties, to make your December party extra festive.

5. Are there any special offers for December party hosts?

Yes, we have special offers and promotions exclusively for our December party hosts. These offers can include discounted products, bonus host rewards, and other exciting perks. Contact your consultant for more details!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ragschef
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • crissy11
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies