• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Do to Boost My Sales for Month 2?

In summary, Heather had a great first month as a consultant, but had a tough June. She is hoping for a better July and August.
HeatherZ
Hello,

My first month was awesome! I earned my bonus and qualified as a consultant with my very first show (mystery host party). Then I had 5 other shows that month so I was able to earn the plus bonus.

June was just horrible for me. I had 5 shows booked and only one actually happened. The one that happened was great ($801 and 1 booking) but the rest of the shows all cancelled with no future dates picked yet.

I really love selling the products but this is very frustrating to me. I did not get any bonuses this month. :( I really wanted the Ultimate Slice and Grate!

I am really kind of stuck. I don't have any shows booked for July or August yet either. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to give up yet.

Heather Z

OK - this is my weak spot - but have you done out of the box calls to everyone from your shows in SS1? Come up with a booking incentive, get on the phone, start out by asking if everything is great with their products, do they need a recipe, etc. and then ask if you would like to hear about the special booking incentive you are offering - if they say yes, then tell them about your incentive with as much excitement as possible (but don't be fake sounding). Try a Dollar Days or offer to pay for the hostess special of the month or whatever!

HTH

And, don't forget to your list of 100. I just finished SS3 and barely earned the bonus. I didn't earn the SS2 after a great SS1 - so I know how you feel! Very frustrating. But just start on the calls and it's sure to pick up.

Good luck!

Sounds to me like you have the recipe - pardon the pun - for high shows, you just need bookings. ASK EVERYONE YOU MEET! Seriously! I work at the community center and there is a new receptionist there. On Friday I jokingly asked her "so, when are we having your Pampered Chef show?". She booked for the end of July and is a possible recruit! That easy going and fun way of asking has really benefitted me.

I would call all the people who cancelled with you and explain your situation. Tell them that you are trying to get your business started and see if they can reschedule their cooking shows or change to a catalog show.

Don't give up, you just started!! With shows like the ones you have already had it sounds like you will be a great consultant. Make sure to do big MAC calls and out of the box calls and talk to everyone you can about PC and it will all work out.

Like the others said, you just have to TALK up your business! Get a PC logo shirt, have catalogs with you always...have you asked all your friends & family to have a show? The dollar days incentive worked for me this month, I've also offered to buy the host special before to get a show, or buy the ingredients. You just have to be creative sometimes....but don't give up already! We ALL have slow months! You just have to take it in stride & move on to the next! :)

What went wrong in my second month as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There could be several factors that contributed to a slow or unsuccessful second month. Some common reasons include not having a solid customer base, not being consistent with follow-ups and bookings, not actively promoting your business, or not having a clear understanding of the products and their benefits.

How can I turn things around in my second month as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The key to turning things around is to identify the areas where you struggled and make a plan to improve them. This could include reaching out to friends and family for support, hosting a successful party or event, actively promoting your business on social media, and studying the products to better understand their features and benefits.

What resources are available to help me succeed in my second month with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help consultants succeed, including training and support from your upline and fellow consultants, online training modules, marketing materials, and access to a community of consultants who can offer advice and guidance.

What can I do to increase my sales in my second month as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One of the best ways to increase sales is to focus on building relationships with your customers. Offer exceptional customer service, follow up with previous customers, and offer personalized recommendations based on their needs and preferences. You can also consider offering special promotions or hosting virtual parties to reach a larger audience.

How can I stay motivated and positive after a difficult second month as a Pampered Chef consultant?

It's important to remember that every consultant faces challenges and setbacks, and it's completely normal to have a slow month. The key is to stay positive and focus on your goals. Seek support from your upline and fellow consultants, celebrate your successes, and use the lessons learned to improve and grow your business in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered2007