• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter to tell everyone I am selling

Mar 13, 2006
Hey there everyone!
I haven't been on here for a while, life has been busy. This is my SS month one and just this past weekend I hosted my first show. I have three people book but til Sept. GRRRR Anyway, I wanted to know if any of you have a letter that you sent people to let them know you are selling
Thanks for your help
TIffany

P

PCNATE

You can order New Consultant cards from Merrill. Thats what I just did because we moved from Germany to Va, got a lot of postive feedback.
Nate

apriljc

Advanced Member
Apr 3, 2006
I sent out a letter to family and friends saying that I was a PC Consultant and if they wanted to book catalog shows or cooking shows to call me. I also mentioned that they received discounts and free products and I also mentioned that the guest got a benfit too. I hope this helps

Paige Dixon

Veteran Member
Aug 11, 2004
I give each recruit a pack of 100 post cards that I made up announcing their new business, the services we offer, and asking for referrals. I instruct the new consultant to mail out 25 per week, the week following sending out each 25 is spent making 5 contacts per day to ask if they received the post card and starting a conversation about Pampered Chef. You should get great results if you do this method properly.

In the meantime, be sure to bring it up everyday alongside your normal routine. Going to the eye doctor, cellular store, or kid's activity? Start a conversation and steer it towards Pampered Chef. Your calendar will be filled in no time!