• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2010 Downloadable calendar from CC

akrebecca

Rebecca M.
Silver Member
Sep 20, 2008
I have been using the PC calendar that was sent to consultants for the last month. Went into it with a positive attitude and I really wanted it to work. I like the format and being able to see a week at a time. This has really helped me to book in close. However, I have decided that I really need more room on the days. I have always liked the 30 minute increment.

Has anyone been thru the 2010 calendar on the download part of CC? Any goofs like last year's? I plan to flip thru it before I print it out but I wanted to know if anyone has already gone thru.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
There is some good discussion about different calendars here:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f12/2010-calendar-57469/

I've been using the one from CC and I like it. Because of how the pages will align when printed double sided, you have to remember to print page 1 by itself, and then start the double-sided printing from page 2. I did notice that it does not have any holidays filled in, so I had to make sure to add them.

kreaser

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2008
I cant use the one they gave us..like to have a full month spread but also like the week one too..so I went to Walmart and found the perfect one...It's by Mead
2010 weekly/monthly planner
tabbed monthly calendar
weekly pages
yearly reference calendars
notes pages
The one I found is pink and brown with dots..very cute
They also had some that had a Hawaiian type design on them
paid $10.00

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
I like the one I printed from PC a bit better than the ones from the store. It cost me $8 at office max with my pampered perks card to print and bind.

Yes definitely tell them to print the 1st page as single sided or tell them to add a blank page in front so it all prints out correctly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
D Levad
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views