• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative ideas for a 12 Days of Christmas promotion?

In summary, the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion is an annual event at Pampered Chef that offers special discounts and deals on a different product each day for 12 days leading up to Christmas. It typically starts on December 1st and runs for 12 consecutive days, ending on December 12th. This promotion is open to all customers and does not require a consultant account. Multiple items can be purchased on the same day, but supplies are limited and it's recommended to purchase early in the day. Some products may have restrictions or limitations, which will be outlined in the promotion's terms and conditions.
Yakmama
I tried to search through the archives- but couldn't find any info on a 12 days of christmas flyer. My director says that she does a "12 days of christmas" promotion on the holidays from Dec. 1-12. Each day someone books a show they get a free gift. Like the first day of Christmas they get a small batter bowl for $1, the second day of Christmas they get a stainless whip for $2. Each day is the cost of the gift. On the 12th day she gives a forged santuko for $12. etc etc.

I like her ideas- but I want to tweak them a bit. I'm looking for other ideas. Does anyone have a fliyer for a similar idea?

There are some documents in the files section about this. I just opened the files section and searched "days of christmas" and about 10 popped up.

I'm thinking of doing this for December and I'd love to hear from others who have done this in the past. I saw that there's a catalog version too, but I'd really love to do it as cooking shows. Maybe if someone comes forward and only wants to do a catalog show, I'll throw a little something in, but I'm not sure what.

Any thoughts?? Thanks!

If you search for Days of Christmas on the second page is a thread called 12 Days of Christmas Catalog Show. In this thread you should find what you are looking for. It also lists the 12 days of Christmas booking incentives.

Here's what I did last year. Am looking at doing again this year, but will do for a charity this time.

Attachments

• 12 days of Christmas.doc
    157 KB · Views: 540
i sent out an email but I dont have it saved in a "flyer" format. Shoot me an email at [email protected] and i will forward it to you!

Related to What are some creative ideas for a 12 Days of Christmas promotion?

What is the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion?

The "12 Days of Christmas" promotion is an annual event at Pampered Chef where we offer special discounts and deals on a different product each day for 12 days leading up to Christmas.

When does the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion start and end?

The promotion typically starts on December 1st and runs for 12 consecutive days, ending on December 12th.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion?

No, the promotion is open to all customers and does not require a consultant account.

Can I purchase multiple items on the same day during the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion?

Yes, you can purchase multiple items on the same day. Each day's deal is available while supplies last, so we recommend purchasing early in the day to ensure you get the product you want.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion?

Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations on certain products, such as a limit on the number of items you can purchase or a minimum purchase requirement. These details will be outlined in the promotion's terms and conditions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies