1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Gift for guests/hosts? Kick off show

1. So, My kick off show is on the 22nd and I tell guests/hosts if they buy a certain amount, they get a gift? How do I do this?

Sorry, my first meeting is not until friday and so I'm still getting used to this.

Aeilene

Jun 8, 2009
  2. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

I'm not sure what your question is. Are you asking about the guest special? You should be able to look at a flyer on consultant corner. Spend $25 in product (before s/h & tax) and receive Season's Best. Spend $60 and it's 2 free rubs & the SB. The item numbers are on the flyer.

Jun 8, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Are you saying you want to give a gift in addition to the guest special? If so, you put the item on their order, and then pay for the difference yourself. Mark it as a "consultant gift" in the payment type.

If you want small items to give away, you can order them on a supply order. Or ask your director if she has any you can purchase from her.

Have something to add?