• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift for Guests/Hosts? Kick off Show

In summary, to purchase a Gift for Guests/Hosts, go to the website and select the "Gifts" category. There are a variety of gifts available for both hosts and guests, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and gift cards. The cost of the gifts varies and can fit any budget. Some gifts can even be personalized with a message or logo. The gifts will be delivered to the host's address along with their show order, or can be delivered directly to the guests upon request. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on personalization options and delivery.
Aeilene
So, My kick off show is on the 22nd and I tell guests/hosts if they buy a certain amount, they get a gift? How do I do this?

Sorry, my first meeting is not until friday and so I'm still getting used to this.

Aeilene

I'm not sure what your question is. Are you asking about the guest special? You should be able to look at a flyer on consultant corner. Spend $25 in product (before s/h & tax) and receive Season's Best. Spend $60 and it's 2 free rubs & the SB. The item numbers are on the flyer.

Are you saying you want to give a gift in addition to the guest special? If so, you put the item on their order, and then pay for the difference yourself. Mark it as a "consultant gift" in the payment type. If you want small items to give away, you can order them on a supply order. Or ask your director if she has any you can purchase from her.

1. How can I purchase a Gift for Guests/Hosts to kick off my show?

To purchase a Gift for Guests/Hosts, simply go to our website and select the "Gifts" category. From there, you can choose from a variety of gifts specifically designed for hosts and guests.

2. What are the different types of gifts available for guests and hosts?

We offer a range of gifts for guests and hosts, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and even gift cards. Our gifts are carefully selected to provide value and convenience to both hosts and guests.

3. How much do the Gifts for Guests/Hosts cost?

The cost of our Gifts for Guests/Hosts varies depending on the item selected. We offer a range of prices to fit any budget. You can view the prices of our gifts on our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I customize the Gifts for Guests/Hosts with my own message or logo?

Yes, we offer personalization options for some of our Gifts for Guests/Hosts. You can add your own message or logo to make the gift even more special for your guests or host. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on personalization options.

5. How will the Gifts for Guests/Hosts be delivered?

The Gifts for Guests/Hosts will be delivered to the host's address along with the rest of their show order. If you are the host, you can choose to have the gifts delivered to your own address or directly to your guests. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to make sure the gifts are delivered in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies