• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Soup & Slippers: Spice Up Your Host Gift Signing!

In summary, the SB that Pampered Chef gives its hosts is replaced by a gift bag with items such as a recipe card, a hand soap, and a small serving spatula, among others. Additional gifts are given on occasion, such as a rub or quickut knife. The Thank You cards that are signed by the hosts are then given to the guests.
Pampered Angel
I've been doing the passing around the SB and having guests sign it for host deal for my host's gift. Thinking about changing it up tonight at my soup and slippers show...any creative suggestions??

Sometimes I go a little higher, depending on whether or not I have it on hand. If I make a recipe that has a rub in it and I have a new bottle, I will use that. Or if I have to use a Quikut or maybe even a Mini-Serving Spatula, I will give one of those. I usually do something more substantial for repeat hosts. I always do the shopping to insure that I have what I need. Then I cover up to $15 of that cost. If we go over, I ask for that from my hosts. I can write off the $15, I do not have to remember to bring anything and it has actually helped get bookings. It depends on what you can afford.

Thanks, John! I usually give a small gift item with the SB, was just thinking trying to do some creative thinking and seem to be brain blocked today :(

I have switched from the SB to a gift bag with 1 recipe card, 1 trial sized hand soap, and either a small serving spatula, a 1-cup prep bowl, or an all purpose spreader. I then pass around a Thank You card for everyone to sign. The hand soap is because host will be "cleaning up" with all her benefits, recipe card because host will be "dishing out great hospitality", spatula, prep bowl, and spreader-"serving up great hospitality".

In addition to the SB that I pass around, I also fill a 1-cup prep bowl with candy (M&M's, kisses, candy corn in October, etc.) and tie a ribbon on it. I tell them that they come in a set of six, and that "if you add candy and a ribbon like this" they make a nice gift for (fill in the blank). One lady was so impressed with the idea she bought 3 sets of them :D

My hosts get a ton of gifts from Pampered Chef so I don't feel a need to add to that. On occasion I may give an additional gift - for instance in January I gave them a product of their choice for up to $12 value because my birthday was 1/12 and in February my cooking show hosts will get the heart bowl. My last host saw the quickut paring knives I had as drawing gift choices and commented "ohhh purple" so I gave her the purple one. It's random and different but not something I do often.

I always tell the crowd that I give my hosts something special, from me, in addition to all the wonderful host benefits that PC will give them. I usually give a rub, SB, quickut knife, citrus peeler, small bamboo or petite spoon , or a prep bowl.

1. What is "Soup & Slippers: Spice Up Your Host Gift Signing!"?

"Soup & Slippers: Spice Up Your Host Gift Signing!" is a fun and unique event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can sample delicious soups and learn how to make homemade spice blends. It is a perfect opportunity to spice up your host gift signing experience!

2. What types of soups will be served at the event?

The soups served at "Soup & Slippers: Spice Up Your Host Gift Signing!" will vary depending on the season, but some examples may include chicken noodle, tomato basil, and butternut squash. We will also have vegetarian and gluten-free options available.

3. Do I need to bring anything to the event?

No, you do not need to bring anything to "Soup & Slippers: Spice Up Your Host Gift Signing!" We will provide all the ingredients and supplies needed for the soup-making demonstration. However, if you have a favorite apron or slippers, feel free to bring them along to add to the cozy atmosphere!

4. Can I purchase the homemade spice blends demonstrated at the event?

Yes, all of the homemade spice blends used in the soup-making demonstration will be available for purchase at the event. You can also order them through your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I bring a friend to the event?

Of course! We encourage you to bring friends and family to "Soup & Slippers: Spice Up Your Host Gift Signing!" It's a great opportunity to spend time together, learn new recipes, and shop for Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies