• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Doing a Spring Kick off Show?

couldn't...end it. So far, my Spring Kick-Off show has been very successful. I've had a lot of people say they will try to come, and a few people who have said they will definitely come. I'm hoping for a big turnout this weekend so I can give out a lot of prizes.
sarahlegare
Alright, I just put in stone the date of my Spring Kick Off show. I'm doing it as a Customer Appreciation, but it's also to show off all the new spring stuff! Who else does this & how do you go about doing it? I put in my email to RSVP & they'd get a gift. I'm thinking of just doing a Season's Best, but I'll be having LOTS of door prizes too!! Any suggestions for games to play, things to do??

I do one in the Fall......and although I probably should do one in the Spring, I just can't get up enough desire to do more than one a year. It's a lot of work.

I picked the last choice, although it's not really a time factor. I've had, historically, very few shows close to my house. I can't really picture a lot of my customers coming to an event that's 45 minutes from home. Also, I'm working on my kitchen this year, and DH wants to start tear down in March. (I so have to get things picked up and moved before he starts!) Since we're hoping to have the kitchen done in the summer, and I've got more "close" shows on my calendar recently, I'm definitely going to have a Fall kick-off.

I just listened to a bookings cd, where the presenter was talking about renting a hotel conference room, and inviting over 300 people, because she'd had a baby, hadn't worked her business, and was staring at a blank calendar. She had 85 people attend - had a couple hosts help her with order taking, etc...(and then gave them the host credits) and got 25 bookings!

I was thinking of doing something like this in the fall - because alot of my hosts are spread out too, Ann, and I could pick a more central location - or one close to a major highway - easy to get to. She said it cost $125 for the room, but that she made that back just by selling inventory she had on hand - plus she had the show commission too.....and all of those bookings! Not sure if I would get 25 bookings doing this, but when I do mine in the Fall, I usually avg. 6-8 bookings - and that is only inviting past hosts - This way I would have the room to invite more than that, and I wouldn't have to clean my house! (hee hee:D )

I have thought of that, too, Becky. But I'm already near freeways, and it's still a trek for most of my hosts. One group of them is in Ypsilanti, near Ann Arbor (45 minutes WSW from me); another group is in Pontiac/Waterford (45 minutes north). Maybe I'll do it for Fall, though, if the kitchen isn't done (heaven forbid!).

I had mine last weekend and it was very successful. No bookings, but 2 potential recruits and $600 in sales!

I was going to do one but just didn't have time to get it together. I should in March though, I'm struggling for bookings.

I'm having mine Monday. I didn't vote because none of the choices fit. I have had them before and they have not always been successful.

So far I have 2 saying they'll try to be here and several "sorry I can't make it replies". I'll be on the phone... Actually I'm sending a postcall tomorrow and then another to select people on Monday. I'll personally call a few too but I just can't call everyone on my 100+ list with everything happening between now and then.

I sent out my email about an hour ago & already had 3 people say they're coming!! YAY!! Hoping for more bookings & good sales! I finally feel like a have ahold of the selling/booking aspect of the business, now I need to focus on recruiting!!

I'm doing a Spring Fling Open House this Saturday. I'm in the process of doing f/u calls to everyone invited (over 100) and need to get going on food prep and setting up my display.

I'm excited to do this (first time) and hope to have 30 - 40 stop by during the course of the afternoon.

I did mine last Tuesday the 19th and it was a huge success!! Almost 1100.00 in sales and a lot of bookings and a recruit lead!
Go for it!:) :sing: ;)

I am having on this weekend...............so much to do...............so little time.

I have sent e-mails, made phone calls, and send custom postcards out (see attached)....

I'm hoping for a big turn out....not only is this a Spring Kick-Off....but my GRAND OPENING!!!!!!

Attachments

• Open House PC_4_generic.pub
    275.5 KB · Views: 433
  • Open House PC_4_generic.pdf
    94.7 KB · Views: 554
Do you have this word so we can retype our info in it?

I had one, but I felt like I just had one! It was snowing a lot and I had 7 guests. They all ordered, but they all always order, so not a lot of big orders. NO bookings. Many of my hosts are very far away, too. I was thinking maybe I'd wait until December for my next one, and let everyone know to be waiting for it. OR I'll do a mega show in a more central location. Not sure. I'm pretty impulsive about these things so we'll see.

I'm having a Past Host Appreciation Open House (first time ever), I'm inviting my hosts for the last two years (only about 50 or so) and any recruit leads I have. I first sent out emails and then mailed Spring minis w/an invite and coupon redeemable at the show. I hope I get a good turnout, I really need some bookings! The fall open house I did for all of my customers wasn't very successful, so I thought I would put some more effort on a smaller group. I already have 8 confirmed from the email and I just snail mailed the coupons out, I'm also including it in my tasty tidbits newsletter. I'm giving a Seasons Best to everyone that attends, plus giving away some small stuff out of my stash with one or two drawings for the host benefits(depending on sales). I'm not really planning any games 'cuz its an open house and I'm not doing a demo. A friend of mine is bringing some "spa stuff" and doing foot soaks and mini manicures too.

I'm going to make reminder calls next week, and hopefully get bookings or orders from anyone that cannot attend.

Sorry this was soo long...

I am having a customer appreciation Open House this Sunday to show the new product. I have 65 Peopel who have RSVP'd that they are coming. Looks like I will be cooking all day Sunday . I do one of these every year. Last year the show was 2,500.00. At least it covered the food cost.

Mine is in another category too, because I have had 1 other but was very successful! It ended up at an $800 show!

This year is my Spring Preview- 100th show celebration party- customer and host apprecation!

So far I have 26 attending and am waiting on a handful more for their replies? So I am hoping this will beat my 1st years Spring Preview!? ;)

I don't want to be a Debbie Downer in this nice happy thread, so I'll just say I chose the last one, but it wasn't b/c I ran out of time. I just decided not to do one.

I have my open house on the 8th. Its from 11-1pm and I'll have the spring products on my dining room table, the new consultant kit products on my buffet table with a sign stating something like "Want to see what $155 gets you??" or something to that effect. Plus I'll have 4-5 items for people to try (one from a All the Best, 2 spring recipes, and my fav). Then I'll do a trifle of fruit salad. Also, its a Mystery Host so ppl that attend get to enter into the drawing. I invited over 40 people so I have like 8 coming so far.
My goal: $500 in sales, 3 bookings, 1 recruit/lead I'll keep ya posted on how I do! ;-)

I typically do one in the fall as an annual event. I started PC in August 2005 so it's an anniversary celebration and a fall kick off. I'm not doing a spring one because I don't want to.

I'm thinking about doing one the same time as Garage Sales are popular. About 7 till 11 Friday and Saturday morning. I'm going to set out signs in the area just like a Garage Sale but it will a PC demo in my garage.
Bobby

Well mines is Friday! I alway do it the last weekend before a new catalog. I have found that my February show is a lot better than my August.I put on my invite this time to RSVP & be entered to win a new spring product. I am going to raffle off the collapsible bowl. I had 10 people RSVP today. I haven't even done reminder calls yet.I have a tiara for my host w/ the highest sales, that says hot host! I also give my $1,000 hosts a round up from the heart trivet or this year I am giving them a choice for the January heart dish or the trivet as a special thanks.Then I raffle off the host rewards. These are how I give the tickets:
1 ~ showing up
1 ~ for every friend
1 ~ for a $100 order
1 ~ for every outside order that they bring w/ them
5 ~ for booking a show in March
2 ~ for booking in AprilI think that is it. Now I will raffle the shopping spree (based on the sales of the show), each 1/2 off item, & 4 60% off items (Feb special). I combine orders under 3 diff. names and everyone knows that their recite won't be in their name.I don't do a demo at this show, I have new recipes for them to taste, new products to view & touch. We do play a game, I think I might do the purse game haven't decided yet. That's Friday afternoon.I hope this helps, and sorry it's too long!

I really wanted to do one, but all of my Saturdays but one in March have been booked for two months now, so I wouldn't be able to do one until April. Plus I live 15 miles from where most of my shows are, and houses in England do not have big kitchens. Another consultant and I were going to do one on base, but were told that we can't because of red tape.

I think I may do a customer appreciation BBQ this summer.

Chef_TK said:
I really wanted to do one, but all of my Saturdays but one in March have been booked for two months now, so I wouldn't be able to do one until April. Plus I live 15 miles from where most of my shows are, and houses in England do not have big kitchens. Another consultant and I were going to do one on base, but were told that we can't because of red tape.

I think I may do a customer appreciation BBQ this summer.

You don't have to have it on a Saturday. We always have ours on a week night and usually have a great turn out!

I wouldn't mind doing it on a weeknight, but I know from past shows that I have had on weeknights that it wouldn't be a good turnout.

I'm having mine this Tuesday. I've had mixed results, so I didn't vote either. They are usually pretty well attended; not always super high sales though. I started playing bingo awhile back, & I've got some regulars that really enjoy that. I make some of the new recipes too. I do mine at the start of each season.

I am thinking about having one even though I'd have to borrow some spring products to show off ... and I really want to get a second booking for early March. The date that works best for me is the 8th so if I'm really gonna do it I really need to get those invites out ASAP!

What is a Spring Kick off Show?

A Spring Kick off Show is a special event where consultants and customers come together to celebrate the arrival of spring and learn about new products and promotions from Pampered Chef.

When and where is the Spring Kick off Show?

The date and location of the Spring Kick off Show vary each year. Please check with your consultant for the specific details of this year's event.

How can I attend the Spring Kick off Show?

To attend the Spring Kick off Show, you can purchase a ticket from your consultant or through our website. Keep in mind that tickets are limited and sell out quickly, so we recommend purchasing early.

What can I expect at the Spring Kick off Show?

At the Spring Kick off Show, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, try out new products, and receive exclusive discounts and promotions. It's also a great opportunity to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and consultants.

Can I bring a friend to the Spring Kick off Show?

Of course! We encourage you to bring friends and family to the Spring Kick off Show. It's a fun and interactive event for everyone, even if they are not familiar with Pampered Chef. Just make sure they have a ticket too.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
akggirl
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies