• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Showing: My 30 Day Journey

In summary, "Successful Showing: My 30 Day Journey" is a self-paced program by Pampered Chef that helps independent consultants have successful and profitable parties within 30 days. It includes a 30-day action plan, training videos, worksheets, and access to a private Facebook group. It is suitable for both new and experienced consultants and costs $39 for lifetime access with no additional fees.
jrb0328
My 30 days are up 4/23 and I have qualified on my 3rd show. I still have 1 more show before my 30 days so not only will I have the 1250$ I will also have the 4 shows in my first 30 days!! I have only had 1 booking but with 2 more shows before the end of April, I am hoping to come through with a few.

Woo Hoo!!! Great Job! And welcome to the Wonderful World of Pampered Chef...officially! :sing:

YAY!! I qualified on April 3. I'm still doing as much as I can to keep getting PC $$ through May though :)
And I got 3 Forged Cutlery for qualifying (I signed in February). I love this company! It's so great that we get freebies for doing our job!Keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll get more bookings from your next shows, push May. Some people will have a show if for no other reason, just to help a good cause.

Geat job! This is a very generous company...and a fair one too. Enjoy your PC dollars and all the other 'extras' you will earn along the way. Remember, you have a great source of inspiration, motivation, and support here!

Leggy

everyone is so kind here! and very encouraging...i love it!

:D Butt Kickin':D You go!

1. What is "Successful Showing: My 30 Day Journey"?

"Successful Showing: My 30 Day Journey" is a program offered by Pampered Chef designed to help independent consultants have successful and profitable parties within a 30-day time frame. It provides tips, strategies, and resources to improve presentation skills, increase sales, and build a strong customer base.

2. Is it a self-paced program or is there a set schedule?

The program is self-paced, meaning that you can work through it at your own pace. However, it is recommended to follow the suggested 30-day timeline for optimal results.

3. What does the program include?

The program includes a 30-day action plan, training videos, worksheets, and resources to help you improve your presentation skills, boost sales, and grow your business. It also includes access to a private Facebook group for support and accountability.

4. Do I need to have prior experience with Pampered Chef to participate?

No, the program is designed for both new and experienced consultants. It is tailored to help anyone looking to improve their party hosting skills and achieve success in their Pampered Chef business.

5. How much does the program cost?

The program costs $39, which includes lifetime access to all program materials and the private Facebook group. It is a one-time payment and there are no additional fees or subscriptions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • chellb1234