• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Is a Show Considered Submitted?

In summary, a show is considered submitted when the host has closed their show and all orders and payments have been processed, usually within 10 days after the show date. Online orders count towards a submitted show if they are placed through the host's personal show link and the show is still open. A show can be submitted after the deadline if arrangements have been made for late orders and payments. If a host cancels their show after it has been submitted, the consultant will still receive credit as long as the orders and payments were processed before the cancellation. You will receive a confirmation email from Pampered Chef and can check your Consultant Dashboard to see the status of your shows.
mom2two
I'm coming up on the end of my 30 days at the end of the month. I have two shows this weekend and that will qualify me and hopefully put me over $1,250 to earn some extra PC dollars. :) When I close these shows I will be a couple days from the end of my 30 days. Do these shows count as soon as I submit them or when they are received at home office?

Depends...are you submitting electronically? If so, it counts then. If you mail it in, it won't count until it is received.

Thanks, I'm sending it electronically so that helps!

If you're not in Central time zone, be aware that HO bases all submission dates on Central time. So if it's past midnight in Chicago, the submission counts on the next day.

Hi there! Congratulations on almost completing your 30 days as a pampered chef consultant! Those two shows this weekend sound like they will be a great success and help you reach your goal of $1,250. Just a heads up, these shows will count as soon as they are submitted, not when they are received at the home office. So make sure to submit them as soon as possible to ensure you reach your goal and earn those extra PC dollars. Keep up the great work and best of luck with your shows!

1. When is a show considered submitted?

A show is considered submitted when the host has closed their show and all orders and payments have been processed. This typically takes place within 10 days after the show date.

2. Do online orders count towards a submitted show?

Yes, online orders count towards a submitted show as long as they are placed through the host's personal show link and the show is still open.

3. Can a show be submitted after the deadline?

Yes, a show can be submitted after the deadline as long as the host has communicated with their consultant and arrangements have been made for late orders and payments.

4. What if a host cancels their show after it has been submitted?

If a host cancels their show after it has been submitted, the consultant will still receive credit for the submitted show as long as the orders and payments were processed before the cancellation.

5. How do I know if my show has been submitted?

You will receive a confirmation email from Pampered Chef once your show has been submitted. You can also check your Consultant Dashboard to see the status of your shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • alj30
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies