• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When does HWC show have to be submitted???

brendaziz

Jan 1, 2010
Hi!
I've never really understood when shows have to be in to be able to use the month's specials.
Does a HWC show have to be put in by midnight on the 31st of May or is there a few days of grace? And how long will the products be available in P3 to pick?
Thanks!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
It should be in the small print at the bottom of the guest and host special flyers, but shows must be submitted by the 15th of the following month to be eligible to receive the special items.

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
For hosts to get their host special product and guests as well it is June 15th. HOWEVER, if you are working on NC recognition, all shows must be submitted and resolved by June 5th. I always make sure to close all HWC parties and fundraisers by no later than May 28th. That just insures that I have some breathing room before the end of the month. Also, you must remember that Memorial Day is on Monday, May 31st so that last weekend, around here anyway, will be a bust for sales as most people will be on vacations or opening cottages and such so...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sandy Sar
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views