• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Cooking Show Success: What Tips Made It Less Terrifying?

In summary, Debbie's first cooking show went well and she made $400. She is now doing another show this weekend and will have qualified for a catalog show by the time it is done.
dymplz8
Well, I just finished my first cooking show and despite the fact that I was super nervous, the show went absolutely great. She had about 9 people show up and she had 4 outside orders! Her show is almost at $400.00 and she has 3 more outside orders to pick up on Monday. I also got a booking for April. Wow, I am so glad that it's over with, but it was no where near as terrifying as I expected it to be:eek: I have two more shows this weekend and by the time they both close I will have qualified with the catalog show I did a few weeks ago. Thanks for all the tips this site has provided, it really helped me alot.:)

Way to go!Everyone really wants you to do as well as you really want to do.

but it was no where near as terrifying as I expected it to be

I love this biz, people are so nice, and yes, the terrifying aspect has just disappeared, hasn't it?
It's quite fun, actually.

Well done, and if you have ? about submitting the show, just ask here.

Last edited:
congrats, and way to go with qualifying!! Keep up the momentum, you're gonna do great!

Way to go! The best part? You'll never have to do your first show EVER AGAIN!!!! Yay!!!!! :):)

I agree with Debbie!! THe first one is the most nerve wracking! Don't get me wrong I still stress..but in the end it is worth it.

:)

Thankfully we only have one "first" and it goes downhill from there!

Congrats on a super first show! Mine was only about $250 in sales, you are doing great!

Congratulations!!!! That is sooo awesome. Keep up the good work and it will all pay off. And a little incentive, the more you do the faster you get to a Higher Commission!!!!!:D

woo hoo!!! first one down -- that's the most nerve-wracking one! Congrats on your success.

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef cooking show?

Booking a Pampered Chef cooking show is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you choose a date and time that works for you and your guests.

2. What happens at a Pampered Chef cooking show?

At a Pampered Chef cooking show, your consultant will demonstrate the use of our products and show you how to make delicious recipes. You and your guests will have the opportunity to sample the food and learn about the benefits of our products.

3. How long does a Pampered Chef cooking show typically last?

A Pampered Chef cooking show usually lasts about 2 hours. This includes the demonstration, sampling of food, and time for guests to ask questions and place orders.

4. Do I have to buy anything at a Pampered Chef cooking show?

Attending a Pampered Chef cooking show is completely free! However, if you see products that you love and want to purchase, you can place an order with your consultant.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef cooking show at my house?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show at your house is a great way to gather friends and family for a fun and informative event. Plus, as the host, you may be eligible for special perks and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • newgeorgiagirl