• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Father's Day Grilling Gift Set Sale: May 20-June 10!

The flyer itself is kind of interesting, because the focus seems to be on the "dad" and his tools. Then there's the small pictures of the real sale items in the corner. The cookbook seems like it's there more for decoration than anything else.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I just got the email that the Grilling gift set is on sale May 20-June 10. Just in time for Father's Day. Myst be submitted by June 10.

Can't wait to share it at my shows.

BethCooks4U said:
I just got the email that the Grilling gift set is on sale May 20-June 10. Just in time for Father's Day. Myst be submitted by June 10.

Can't wait to share it at my shows.

Can you post the flyer? I cannot check my email at work.

yep saw it this morning and printed it off

Can't wait to tell everyone about on my phone blitz this weekend. :)

I hope they do this in Canada as well!

Why so late? This would have been nice to have for ALL our May shows.:confused:

Sandi

sandilou said:
Why so late? This would have been nice to have for ALL our May shows.:confused:

Sandi

That was my thought. Because of my schedule all my shows were booked early in the month (I did my last four last week).

Well, send out a web email, maybe you will get some orders that way.

I wonder if they are trying to have specific dates for sales so that all month long we are submitting things. With the incentives lately where we have to submit things by the 15th, I wonder if after that, they find that people slow down for the rest of the month and save up for the beginning of the next month for that incentive. How's that for a nice run-on sentence! :blushing: :D

The shows have to be dated between May 20 and June 10 so remember that this sale can not be added to a show from earlier this month.

I am so happy! I have a show tonight and I can't wait to show them this special. Wahoo!

I've been kicking around a father's day sales idea to use for early June for SAT. Thanks, PC, for making my life easier. Now if I can just get another early June show to book... and even a third for insurance. Still thinking about doing a BBQ tool set, similar to a DCB set, for early June.

chefsteph07 said:

Oh I will be!

chefsteph07 said:

The one through our PWS is up and looks just like the flyer.

How can we order the Father's Day Special? I tried ordering it as a supply order, sample and a personal order but I keep getting an error message.

Thanks for any help!!

LaRonda

colesmom said:
How can we order the Father's Day Special? I tried ordering it as a supply order, sample and a personal order but I keep getting an error message.

Thanks for any help!!

LaRonda

You can't order it until June 1 - then you can order it as a personal order, or as part of a show.

colesmom said:

Thanks for any help!!

LaRonda
I just tried it as a personal order and it worked. What date did you use on your order? - That's the most common mistake we make...

Becky's talking about the new Cool & Serve (We can't order it until June 1).

BethCooks4U said:
I just tried it as a personal order and it worked. What date did you use on your order? - That's the most common mistake we make...

Becky's talking about the new Cool & Serve (We can't order it until June 1).

Whoops - you're right!

I tried to order it last night so I used May 26 as the date.

colesmom said:
I tried to order it last night so I used May 26 as the date.

Hmmmm... sounds like you need to call tech support.

Anybody been having success with selling this special? My guests have been glancing right over it. The ones who look at the flyer look at the grilling tools and talk about what they already have, not paying attention to the cookbook and rubs.

Becca_in_MD said:
Anybody been having success with selling this special? My guests have been glancing right over it. The ones who look at the flyer look at the grilling tools and talk about what they already have, not paying attention to the cookbook and rubs.

No luck so far, but I haven't shown it to too many people yet. I'm getting ready to send out my newsletter, though. I'll see if I get any type of response.

The flyer itself is kind of interesting, because the focus seems to be on the "dad" and his tools. Then there's the small pictures of the real sale items in the corner. The eye doesn't gravitate to those. I had to look twice to see what really was the offer.

I take the cookbook and rubs to the shows and show it in the catalog (so they see the gift bag it comes in). I talk about how it works out that with the sale they're getting the cookbook for just $2. I also admit to them that most men don't care to use recipes but point out that there are good recipes in that book so why not take advantage of the sale. I have sold at least 2 at every show during the sale.

BethCooks4U said:
I take the cookbook and rubs to the shows and show it in the catalog (so they see the gift bag it comes in). I talk about how it works out that with the sale they're getting the cookbook for just $2. I also admit to them that most men don't care to use recipes but point out that there are good recipes in that book so why not take advantage of the sale. I have sold at least 2 at every show during the sale.

Good job Beth! Thanks for the tips.

What is included in the Father's Day Grilling Gift Set?

The Father's Day Grilling Gift Set includes a grill tool set, BBQ sauce trio, and a cookbook filled with grilling recipes.

How much does the Father's Day Grilling Gift Set cost?

The Father's Day Grilling Gift Set is on sale for $69 from May 20-June 10. The regular price is $99.

Is there a limit on how many Father's Day Grilling Gift Sets I can purchase?

No, there is no limit on how many Father's Day Grilling Gift Sets you can purchase. However, the sale price is only valid from May 20-June 10.

Can I customize the items included in the Father's Day Grilling Gift Set?

Unfortunately, the items in the Father's Day Grilling Gift Set cannot be customized. They come as a set and cannot be changed.

Is the Father's Day Grilling Gift Set available for shipping or only for in-person purchases?

The Father's Day Grilling Gift Set is available for both shipping and in-person purchases. However, the sale price is only valid for online purchases and in-person purchases at our authorized retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • vanscootin