• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Gift Set Sales for Special Occasions: Tips and Tricks

In summary, the conversation discussed the idea of promoting gift sets for Father's Day, graduations, and weddings. The question was raised on how to effectively promote them, either by mentioning them during shows or including them in the Reminder Binder. One customer suggested being a "personal shopper" for gift sets, but wanted to see them in person. The idea was previously advertised through email but did not receive much response. The group discussed the success of gift sets, with some suggesting taking pictures for a binder and showcasing them during shows. It was also suggested to mention the gift sets as a service during shows and leave a binder on display.
stefani2
I have put together a list of Gift Sets (keeping in mind Fathers Day, Grad, and weddings) - but how do I promote them? Mention them at my Show? Put a copy in my Reminder Binder? Both?

I had one customer say she likes the idea of me being her 'personal shopper' for gift sets for upcoming events - but she wants to SEE the Gift Set (as in wrapped up pretty)

I had sent out an email stating they were avail. at 10% off (most of my bookings for the next month do not have a PH) - but no body jumped to the idea. Do I need to follow up with a CC?

Has anyone else tried the Gift Set idea and had some success?

I have tried it . People want to "see" it all wrapped up. Most people can't vision it. I have sold a few this way, really depends on the crowd and time of year. I have had it work best at Christmas time.

I tried around Christmas but just had a flyer that I made up. You could try some at home with products you have and take pictures for your binder with some ideas. Weddings would be classic PC items, Baby Showers with gifts for new mom, Father's Day with BBQ tools, etc. Another good one is a set up in the trifle bowl. They had a great presentation last NC. Wonder if it's still on CC.

Do I just take my 'flyer' with me to shows and go over it quickly?

You can talk about it during your show as a service you offer. If you have a flip top binder, you can leave it up on your display table.

Great idea Wadesgirl - I will do it at my big show on Sat.

1. How can I promote gift sets for special occasions?

One effective way to promote gift sets for special occasions is by creating themed bundles that cater to specific events, such as weddings or birthdays. You can also offer special discounts or free gift wrapping services to entice customers.

2. What are some creative ways to display gift sets?

Consider setting up a display table or shelf in your store dedicated to gift sets. You can also showcase them on a themed table setting or create a visually appealing gift set wall. Another idea is to create a display using props and decorations that match the theme of the gift set.

3. How can I upsell gift sets to customers?

One way to upsell gift sets is by suggesting complementary products to add to their purchase. For example, if a customer is buying a kitchen gift set, you can suggest adding a cookbook or kitchen gadget to complete the set. You can also offer a discount on the additional items to encourage upselling.

4. What should I include in a gift set?

When creating gift sets, it's important to include a variety of products that cater to different needs and preferences. You can also include a mix of popular and lesser-known items to introduce customers to new products. Additionally, consider packaging the gift set in a visually appealing way, such as using a gift box or basket.

5. How can I personalize gift sets for customers?

Personalization is a great way to make gift sets more special for customers. You can offer monogramming services for certain products or include a handwritten note with the gift set. Another idea is to allow customers to create their own custom gift set by choosing the specific products they want to include.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • pchefinski
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • Cindycooks