• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promote Your Stoneware Sale Online | Earn Tablecloth in January - Lost Thread?

In summary, Colleen suggests sending out an email offer for a two-week special on stoneware in late December, with the special offer including a Stoneware Ideas file with tips on how to cook with stoneware. Heather is going to try this and see if it results in any bookings for January.
mrssyvo
I may have dreamt this, but I thought for sure I saw a thread about havng an on-line show yourself, the first week in January promoting the stoneware sale, to get your first show in for January, to earn the tablecloth. Did I dream this? I have been searching the site, and can not find it.

I saw that thread, but I thought there was another one that detailed the on-line sale, etc. That part I must have dreamt.

You didn't dream it... it was in some other random post... I hijacked it and asked Colleen what she woudld do and she gave a quick idea about a stoneware sale... I copied this into a file so I don't remember the actual thread but this was what she suggested:

(From Colleen): What I would do (and I haven't really thought this out fully... this is just off the top of my head) would be to send an e-mail right after Christmas offering a two-week stoneware special. When people order stoneware from you, not only will they get an unlimited number 20% off, when they order before Jan 8th, you'll send them a special Stoneware Ideas file. And then I'd include the following with their order. Simple, easy, no cost. If you feel it's "not enough" offer to throw in a Season's Best with each order.

I'm going to give it a try and hope for the best. I need to get on CCC this week and try to get some Jan bookings for later in the month but we have had a bad ice storm this week and people are without power so I don't know if I'll have much luck booking.

Good luck!

Heather, thank you, that was it. So glad to know I am not losing my mind.

1. What is the "Promote Your Stoneware Sale Online" promotion?

The "Promote Your Stoneware Sale Online" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that encourages consultants to promote stoneware products on their social media channels in order to earn a free tablecloth in the month of January.

2. How can I participate in the promotion?

To participate in the promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have an active consultant account. You can then access the promotion details and materials through your consultant dashboard.

3. What is the deadline to promote my stoneware sale online?

The deadline to promote your stoneware sale online is January 31st. Make sure to plan and schedule your social media posts accordingly to ensure you meet the deadline.

4. How many stoneware products do I need to sell to earn the free tablecloth?

To qualify for the free tablecloth, you must sell at least $500 worth of stoneware products during the promotion period. This can be a combination of online and in-person sales.

5. Can I participate in other promotions while doing the "Promote Your Stoneware Sale Online" promotion?

Yes, you can participate in other promotions while doing the "Promote Your Stoneware Sale Online" promotion. However, make sure to carefully read the terms and conditions for each promotion to ensure you are meeting the requirements for both.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies