• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Years Stoneware Sale: Shop Now for Tablecloth Earnings!

In summary, Some consultants are planning to have an online New Years Stoneware Sale and are looking for suggestions on how to do it. They discussed offering a bonus or discount on products and were concerned about overlapping with other hostesses' shows. They also discussed offering a discount on hosting a show. One consultant created a flyer for the sale but had to change the title due to potential offense. They also discussed the current host special for January and how it compares to previous years.
mrssyvo
I am going to have an on-line New Years Stoneware Sale, to earn the tablecloth. Has anyone worked up an E-mail flyer yet for something like this.

No but I was going to do the same thing! I imagine I won't have a chance to get to it today. Maybe I"ll come up with something over the weekend.

Were you going to offer an additional bonus? I was thinking of making it an "after Christmas Customer Appreciation Sale" and doing a 10% discount on everything, so stoneware would essentially be 30% off.

I just don't want to step on toes of hosts who have January shows and their guests might be some of my customers. Hmmmm, any suggestions?

This is how I want to earn the January incentive since I have no shows until the 15th or something like that. Unfortunately I'm also out of town without access to email Dec. 26th to Jan 2nd, so I'll need to tell them that in the email.

Becky, your situation sounds just like mine. I will be out of town with limited E-mail access the week of 26th also. And I do not have a show before Leadership. I thought about offering another 10% discount, also. I would like to set it up as an on-line show, and if I do that, I would have to make it start after the 1st, so the prices on the web-site reflect the sale, but that still does not take into account the extra 10%.

Maybe it would be best for the week after Christmas, and close it after the 1st, and have them call or E-mail orders, and do not mess with the web-site option, since the prices do not reflect the sale.

I would also like to include hosting a show, and getting the entire set of stoneware for the $43 (or whatever the figure is) but that might prevent some sales. As long as I have enough sales to make a show, I am fine with that.

That's funny-we are in the same boat. I was going to set it up as a website show too. In my email about it, I'll just tell them I'll be unavailable from the 26th to the 2nd and I'll also let them know the 10% discount on the product total won't be reflected in their final total from my website. I'll email them an accurate total when I get back into town.

Hmmm, that's a great idea about doing the blurb about the host savings when they have a show. I just had my 1/19 show cancel :( so I may do that. I wouldn't think it would affect sales too much since some people will just want to order and not have any interest in hosting a show.

Come to think of it, I probably won't even do a flyer about the sale. I never did send out my December newsletter (oops) so maybe I'll send out a blurb and include it in my January newsletter that I'll send out on 12/25 - ha!- if I'm organized enough.

Good luck!!!:D

Would you rather have a $20 stoneware order or a $500 show?! I would list the January host special in your email, maybe somebody doesn't have the money right now because of the holidays but would love to have a show to get it for free!

I used a flyer I found on here from a previous stoneware special last year I think. Anyway, here is my update.

Attachments

• 20% off Stoneware Flyer.doc
    139 KB · Views: 424
delRae, cute flyer, although I will need to change the title. I am afraid that many of my customers will be offended by the "Get Stoned" title. But it is something easy to change. Thank you,

is this with the current '08 host special...i don't want to do the math...
is this with getting all the stones for free with a $500 show ($140 free)
...I think last year it was the host got 2 at 60% off...right? I just wanted to make sure this was calculated using this years specials...
thanks.

mrssyvo said:
delRae, cute flyer, although I will need to change the title. I am afraid that many of my customers will be offended by the "Get Stoned" title. But it is something easy to change. Thank you,

i thought the same thing, i can think of some of my customers that would find that offensive. any idea's for a new title?

How about New Year's Stoneware Sale !!!

I changed it to "Go Rock Collecting in January"
It's A SUPER cute flyer! Thanks for updating and sharing!

ChefNic said:
is this with the current '08 host special...i don't want to do the math...
is this with getting all the stones for free with a $500 show ($140 free)
...I think last year it was the host got 2 at 60% off...right? I just wanted to make sure this was calculated using this years specials...
thanks.

Yes, Nicole.

You can also change the title to "Our Stones Rock in January!"

I love it, Harriet- I think that is what I will use. I have decided to wait until the 30th to send out my newsletter, and info on the stoneware sale. I will be back from my trip by then, and the E-mail will not get lost in the Christmas shuffle. I think I will offer an additional 10% off for those who order their stones before January 8th, and call me with their order. That way I can add them to one show, and it will qualify as a show for me. And I can close the show before I leave for Leadership.

I was also thinking of doing a sale for the 1st week of January as my shows are later in January. The flyer is great and Harriet, I like your saying on there.
Thanks everyone!

Thanks and hope we all do well with the flyer. I just changed the flyer to show "Our stones rock in January!" and hope my customers feel the same way! I wish there was room to put something in about the SA Heart Dish too on the flyer.

Related to New Years Stoneware Sale: Shop Now for Tablecloth Earnings!

What is the "New Years Stoneware Sale"?

The "New Years Stoneware Sale" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef at the beginning of each year. It features discounts and deals on our popular stoneware products.

When does the "New Years Stoneware Sale" start?

The exact date of the "New Years Stoneware Sale" varies each year, but it typically starts in early January and lasts for a limited time.

What types of stoneware products are included in the sale?

The "New Years Stoneware Sale" includes a variety of stoneware products such as baking dishes, pizza stones, and cookware sets. The specific products included may vary each year.

How much can I save during the "New Years Stoneware Sale"?

The amount of savings during the "New Years Stoneware Sale" also varies each year. However, customers can expect to save anywhere from 20-50% off the original price of stoneware products.

Can I combine the "New Years Stoneware Sale" with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "New Years Stoneware Sale" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, customers can still earn Host Rewards or redeem their Consultant Rewards on sale items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies