1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Trying to get $150 more in sales....

1. PampChefDeb

PampChefDeb Member

I am trying to get $150 more in sales by midnight so I will hit the $3000 mark! I just sent out a cyber monday email sale. Late, I know. Any more ideas out there? Any help is appreciated!

Nov 30, 2009
  2. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

Go through your show receipts from the past 2 years and one-by-one start calling every single customer -- offer customer service, ask how they are enjoying their ____ and if they need any new recipes to use with it. Would they like to hear about some of our newer products? Learn how to make dinner in 30 mins or less for about $2-$3 per serving? Can you help them with any holiday shopping?
    You can pull together $150 in a heartbeat.

Nov 30, 2009
  3. PampChefDeb

PampChefDeb Member

That sounds great! Thanks so much!! I will be getting on the phone!

Nov 30, 2009
  4. sklay723

sklay723 Advanced Member Gold Member

I wanted to get the 2 shows in December squared away, since my calendar is pretty empty for the month right now. I have a vendor show that went awry, and the host is working with me to get one more order so it will qualify. For my second show to submit, I've made a list of friends who have commented to me that they want/need something. I'm going to offer them a small discount, or offer to call their relatives if they want to get it for Christmas (nothing like Santa's helper to get orders placed!). So far if everyone jumps on the opportunity, I should be right around $200 for that order. I'll probably aim to get my calls made and the show closed by Friday, just to be safe.

Nov 30, 2009
Have something to add?