• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to get $150 more in sales....

PampChefDeb

Jun 18, 2007
I am trying to get $150 more in sales by midnight so I will hit the $3000 mark! I just sent out a cyber monday email sale. Late, I know. Any more ideas out there? Any help is appreciated!

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
Go through your show receipts from the past 2 years and one-by-one start calling every single customer -- offer customer service, ask how they are enjoying their ____ and if they need any new recipes to use with it. Would they like to hear about some of our newer products? Learn how to make dinner in 30 mins or less for about $2-$3 per serving? Can you help them with any holiday shopping?
You can pull together $150 in a heartbeat.

PampChefDeb

Jun 18, 2007
Go through your show receipts from the past 2 years and one-by-one start calling every single customer -- offer customer service, ask how they are enjoying their ____ and if they need any new recipes to use with it. Would they like to hear about some of our newer products? Learn how to make dinner in 30 mins or less for about $2-$3 per serving? Can you help them with any holiday shopping?
You can pull together $150 in a heartbeat.

That sounds great! Thanks so much!! I will be getting on the phone!

sklay723

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2007
I wanted to get the 2 shows in December squared away, since my calendar is pretty empty for the month right now. I have a vendor show that went awry, and the host is working with me to get one more order so it will qualify. For my second show to submit, I've made a list of friends who have commented to me that they want/need something. I'm going to offer them a small discount, or offer to call their relatives if they want to get it for Christmas (nothing like Santa's helper to get orders placed!). So far if everyone jumps on the opportunity, I should be right around $200 for that order. I'll probably aim to get my calls made and the show closed by Friday, just to be safe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
WestCoastPC
Replies
Views