• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Get $150 More in Sales....

In summary, you are trying to get $150 more in sales by midnight so you will hit the $3000 mark. You just sent out a cyber monday email sale. Late, you know. Any more ideas out there? Any help is appreciated!Go through your show receipts from the past 2 years and one-by-one start calling every single customer--offer customer service, ask how they are enjoying their ____ and if they need any new recipes to use with it. Would they like to hear about some of our newer products? Learn how to make dinner in 30 mins or less for about $2-$3 per serving? Can you help them with any holiday shopping?
PampChefDeb
I am trying to get $150 more in sales by midnight so I will hit the $3000 mark! I just sent out a cyber monday email sale. Late, I know. Any more ideas out there? Any help is appreciated!

Go through your show receipts from the past 2 years and one-by-one start calling every single customer -- offer customer service, ask how they are enjoying their ____ and if they need any new recipes to use with it. Would they like to hear about some of our newer products? Learn how to make dinner in 30 mins or less for about $2-$3 per serving? Can you help them with any holiday shopping?
You can pull together $150 in a heartbeat.

dannyzmom said:
Go through your show receipts from the past 2 years and one-by-one start calling every single customer -- offer customer service, ask how they are enjoying their ____ and if they need any new recipes to use with it. Would they like to hear about some of our newer products? Learn how to make dinner in 30 mins or less for about $2-$3 per serving? Can you help them with any holiday shopping?
You can pull together $150 in a heartbeat.

That sounds great! Thanks so much!! I will be getting on the phone!

I wanted to get the 2 shows in December squared away, since my calendar is pretty empty for the month right now. I have a vendor show that went awry, and the host is working with me to get one more order so it will qualify. For my second show to submit, I've made a list of friends who have commented to me that they want/need something. I'm going to offer them a small discount, or offer to call their relatives if they want to get it for Christmas (nothing like Santa's helper to get orders placed!). So far if everyone jumps on the opportunity, I should be right around $200 for that order. I'll probably aim to get my calls made and the show closed by Friday, just to be safe.

Hi there! Congratulations on your goal to hit the $3000 mark! Sending out a Cyber Monday email sale is a great way to boost your sales. Here are a few more ideas to help you reach your goal:1. Host a virtual cooking class or demonstration - This is a fun and interactive way to showcase your products and give customers a chance to see them in action. You can also offer special discounts or promotions during the class to encourage sales.2. Offer a limited-time bundle deal - Create a special bundle of products at a discounted price and promote it on your social media platforms. This can entice customers to make a purchase before the deadline.3. Reach out to past customers - Don't forget about your loyal customers! Send them a personalized message or email with a special offer or discount to encourage them to make a purchase.4. Collaborate with other consultants - Partner up with other consultants in your area or online to cross-promote each other's businesses. This can help expand your reach and potentially bring in new customers.I hope these ideas help you reach your sales goal! Best of luck and keep up the great work!

What are some ways to increase sales when trying to reach a goal of $150 more?

1. Host a virtual or in-person cooking show: This allows potential customers to see the products in action and learn how to use them.

2. Offer a special deal or promotion: This could be a discount on certain products or a free gift with purchase to entice customers to buy.

3. Utilize social media: Share your Pampered Chef products on your personal social media pages and join cooking groups to reach a larger audience.

4. Host a fundraiser or charity event: This not only helps reach your sales goal, but also supports a good cause.

5. Offer personal shopping services: Reach out to friends and family and offer to help them find the perfect Pampered Chef products for their needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies