• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Bowl Phone/Email Sale: Discounts and Products Offered!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the idea of doing a phone/email sale during the Super Bowl. Some participants shared their past experiences with sales on Black Friday and Super Bowl, while others offered advice on how to send attachments and manage sales during the game. There were also discussions about the timing of the game and how it would affect sales. Some participants were considering doing a Super Bowl-themed sale, while others were hesitant due to lack of interest in their area. Overall, the conversation ended with some participants deciding to give it a try and see how it goes.
chefmelody
Is anyone doing a phone/email sale during the Super Bowl this year? I'd like to send something out about it, but I'm not sure what discounts or products to offer. I think my director did this last year.

I did a Black Friday sale, and it fell through....the next time that I do a one day sale, it will be on a regular day, I think that too many people were out shopping....and I would be afraid of Superbowl and people being at friend's to watch the game, etc..... IMO

See, I had pretty good success with my Black Friday sale. Enough people called or contacted me later to make the cost of the stamps worthwhile!

I have a Super Bowl flyer I just sent out. If someone could tell me how to do an attachment I'll send it.:confused:

When you hit "reply" at the bottom, scroll down to where it says, "Manage Attachments". Then browse your hard drive for the file and select it. Then hit Upload!

HTH,

Thanks, I hope this comes through!

Attachments

• superbowlflyer.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 257
You did it! :) :) :)

margchef said:

The document is locked. Would you be able to unlock it and share again?

Thanks for getting me started Margchef! I thought about doing this, but never got around to it. Here's the flyer with some changes I made. I'm such a procrastinator, hopefully I'll get it sent out :p

Attachments

• superbowlflyer.doc
    192.5 KB · Views: 265
I don't know how to unlock but I'll send it again.

Here you go.:D

Attachments

• superbowlflyer.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 293
I always do a superbowl sale. Especially now that the superbowl is in February. Double points!!!!! Even if it is only $150 then I get 300 points. I always have had good luck. Most of the time my sales are between $500-700 for this show.

tracymagu said:
Thanks for getting me started Margchef! I thought about doing this, but never got around to it. Here's the flyer with some changes I made. I'm such a procrastinator, hopefully I'll get it sent out :p
That one is a cool one.
Never thought of it as Super"bowl"
Ha, that's good!
TFS

What time is the game anyway - I was planning to make calls but I may have to work around that dame or pray that the people people I am calling are not big football fans - It's not like Dallas is in the Super Bowl Jerry Jones just isn't a very good coach

The game starts at 6pm

margchef said:
Cool! Wow, you're brave doing a sale during a Superbowl that the BEARS are in?!! I'm actually going to watch the game this year, so I won't be doing a sale. But now you have me thinking. Maybe I'll do something special WHEN (not if!) the BEARS win. Although I was planning on doing a Spring/Summer Product unveiling the first weekend in March, so I don't know if that's too much. I know, I know double points in FEbruary, so I don't know how to work that in without totally killing my chances for a good new product show in March. Hmmmmm, now you've got me thinking........

Go BEARS!!! I hope your sale is successful.

I like both of the flyers very much! Great job. Now to figure out what I am going to do for Sunday. Thanks for the ideas!

I love the super BOWL idea! CUTE flyer! It's worth a try, I need the sales!

That's about 6:30 eastern time. 5:30ish for us Texans :)

My black friday sale tanked too so I'm holding off for now.

I am actually leaving the SUPER bowl show theme alone for now. I don't think there would be MUCH interest around here. I will however decorate with Pampered Chef as well as make a few recipes and see what leads I can get out of that

Well I'm going to try this and see what happens.... My phone sales really never work very well, but like someone else said...even if it's a couple hundred dollars...at least it's double points!

I sent my email today, I don't watch it get enough football at my son's games. I NEVER answer the phone (& tell them that in the email) so my voice mail will record the time stamp.
My husband has a print out of my flyer and when the phone rings he marks the flyer for me with the time so I can check it the next day.
Teresa

Related to Super Bowl Phone/Email Sale: Discounts and Products Offered!

1. What is the Super Sunday Sale?

The Super Sunday Sale is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can find exclusive deals and discounts on a variety of kitchen and cooking products.

2. When is the Super Sunday Sale?

The date of the Super Sunday Sale varies each year, but it typically takes place in late January or early February. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for the exact date and time.

3. Are all products on sale during the Super Sunday Sale?

No, not all products will be on sale during the Super Sunday Sale. However, there will be a wide selection of popular and new items available at discounted prices.

4. Can I use other discounts or promotions during the Super Sunday Sale?

No, the Super Sunday Sale discounts cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. However, you can still earn and redeem Host Rewards during this event.

5. Do I have to be a consultant or host a party to participate in the Super Sunday Sale?

No, the Super Sunday Sale is open to all customers and does not require you to be a consultant or host a party. Simply visit our website during the event to take advantage of the deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindag
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies