• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Friday Frenzy Sale - Discounts Every Hour!

In summary, the "Friday Frenzy Sale - Discounts Every Hour!" is a weekly promotion by Pampered Chef where select products are discounted for a limited time every hour for 24 hours. The sale begins at 12:00 AM EST and ends at 11:59 PM EST. Other discounts or coupons cannot be used during the sale, but Host Rewards can still be earned and used. Items purchased during the sale can be returned or exchanged according to the company's normal policy, with the discounted price being refunded or exchanged.
JaimeQ
Ok so i'm wanting to do a Friday sale where each hour you do something special. (as seen on some flyers on this site:) )

I'm not sure how to go about doing it. How do you do the discounts and such? For instance the first hour you get 15% off you order... How do I do that in P3? TIA

You'd enter a separate payment for the discount (15% in your example) and use the payment type "Consultant Gift" or "On account", and just cover that amount yourself. Same for freebies, if you're entering them as part of the show - add them to the order, then add a special payment item to cover the product.

Thanks, that's what I thought but I wanted to make sure before I did it:) I have done it like that before but it was a mistake I was fixin:p

I heard there is a limit to how much you can put as the "consultant gift" is that true??

At tax time, the IRS has a limit of $50 per person per year for gifts. So you will be better off creating an "Incentives" category in PP/P3 and entering the amounts there for taxes. If you do that, you'll need to use "Cash" or "on account" for the payment type, because "Consultant gift" will automatically transfer to the expenses report (although I guess you could just change the category once it's there).

Thanx. I will create a new catagory when I open P3.

1. What is the "Friday Frenzy Sale - Discounts Every Hour!"?

The "Friday Frenzy Sale - Discounts Every Hour!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef every Friday, where different products are discounted every hour for a limited time.

2. How long does the "Friday Frenzy Sale - Discounts Every Hour!" last?

The "Friday Frenzy Sale - Discounts Every Hour!" lasts for 24 hours, starting at 12:00 AM EST and ending at 11:59 PM EST.

3. Are all products on sale during the "Friday Frenzy Sale - Discounts Every Hour!"?

No, only select products are included in the "Friday Frenzy Sale - Discounts Every Hour!" promotion. These products will be announced on our website and social media channels.

4. Can I use other discounts or coupons during the "Friday Frenzy Sale - Discounts Every Hour!"?

No, other discounts or coupons cannot be applied to items that are already on sale during the "Friday Frenzy Sale - Discounts Every Hour!" However, you may still earn and use Host Rewards during this promotion.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased during the "Friday Frenzy Sale - Discounts Every Hour!"?

Yes, items purchased during the "Friday Frenzy Sale - Discounts Every Hour!" can be returned or exchanged according to our normal return policy. However, the discounted price will be refunded or exchanged, not the original price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • confusedturtle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • riggs62