• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Give Discounts during Friday Phone Sales?

In summary, the Pampered Chef has different discounts during Friday phone sales. You just pay the difference out of pocket.
riggs62
This may be a silly question....but how do you give the different discounts during Friday phone sales? Do you just eat the extra cost or is there another way?

Example: If you give them 10% off stoneware, do you just pay that 10% out of pocket?

Thanks for your help! :D

You enter the difference as a consultant's gift then you can write off on taxes, but yes you eat the difference. Make sure you enter as a consultants gift!! I have always forgotten that until the past 3 shows, and I did a phone sale in May and had to pay out $50 and didn't enter as a gift so now I can't claim it.

That's in PP where you enter it?

I'm $430 away from $2500 for my super starter sales level and my 30 days ends in 4 days. My customers have only been with me for a month and already ordered, I wonder if they would be ready to buy again so soon if I did a sale to reach my goal.

What do you all think? :confused:

You tell people a goal and some will be willing to help. Send out a SOS email and tell them exactly what you told us. (Also, highlight the $430 in red) Tell them if they need ANYTHING or know someone who does, please call you.

THis is what mine said:
Hi guys!! I am $102 away from earning Directorship with The Pampered Chef! I am asking for your help!!!! If you need ANYTHING TONIGHT, please email me or call me at 123-4567. If you think your order is too small, I’m telling you that it’s not.  I REALLY need your help tonight!!!!

The FREE part is every order placed by 8:30 will get a free cookbook and when you spend $60, you’ll get a FREE B-B-Q Basting Bottle.

THANK YOU!!! I really didn’t think it would come down to this!!!

I look forward to hearing from you!!!

Thanks for the advice!
I whipped up a flyer and emailed it out for a Fabulous 4th Sale for two days. I've got my fingers crossed that it works.

Good Luck!!!:D

WoohooWell I hope this is a sign of things to come. I just got an email back about my July 4th sale from a guest from a week ago. She'll be out of town but asked me to give her what ever deal I wanted to on her $72 order!!!! I can't believe she's ordering again so soon, but she said the sale was "as good as a time than any" on things she knew she needed eventually. *happy dance*

I'm so thankful for all of you who post your ideas here. I've learned so much in just a month! I would never have thought of this kind of phone sale on my own. You guys rock!:cool:

1. What are the Friday sales at Pampered Chef?

Friday sales at Pampered Chef vary each week and are not always the same. To find out the specific sales for a particular Friday, you can visit our website or reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Do I need a promo code to take advantage of the Friday sales?

No, you do not need a promo code to take advantage of the Friday sales at Pampered Chef. The discounted prices will automatically be applied to eligible items at checkout.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on Friday sales?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your consultant discount on Friday sales. However, please keep in mind that your discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

4. Are the Friday sales available in all countries?

Most Friday sales at Pampered Chef are available in all countries where we have a presence. However, some sales may be exclusive to certain regions. To find out if a specific sale is available in your country, please check our website or contact your local consultant.

5. How long do the Friday sales last?

Friday sales at Pampered Chef typically start at 12:00 am CST on Friday and end at 11:59 pm CST on the same day. However, some sales may run for a longer period of time. Please refer to our website or consult with your local consultant for specific sale durations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vmgcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kisha1210
  • confusedturtle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefmoseley