• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Questions on Spring Catalog, Supplies and Products

In summary, the Spring catalog features a variety of new products such as the Quick Cooker, Springform Pan Set, and Herb Keeper. These can be purchased through a consultant's website, at local events, or by contacting customer service. Discounts and specials are available on select products, and recipes can be found on the website, in the newsletter, or at cooking shows. There is also a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all purchases.
BettieC
Gold Member
I am still fairly new. This is my first change over, so I have a few questions :)

1. When will the spring catalog take effect? Is it March?

2. When will be get our new supplies (like the catalogs)?

3. When will we get the products we've earned through the SAT?

4. When can we purchase bundles of new prducts?

Thanks!!

New catalog is effective 3/1.New supplies are mailed end of Jan. or 1st week in Feb. Then we can order more.I believe our SAT stuff is mailed early Feb. also.New prod. purchases about the same time.

Since this is your first change-over, I want to make sure you realize that you won't be able to purchase more than 1 of any single item until they're available to the public.

You should contact your Director or recruiter. It's the best way to keep in contact with her and let her help you to understand the process!

Hi there! Congratulations on your first changeover! I'm happy to answer your questions.1. The spring catalog typically takes effect in March, but be sure to check with your upline or the company's website for the exact date.2. The new supplies, including catalogs, are usually shipped out to consultants a few weeks before the new catalog takes effect. So keep an eye out for them in February.3. Products earned through the SAT (Sales Achievement Trip) are usually shipped out in the spring, so you should be receiving them soon!4. Bundles of new products are usually available for purchase shortly after the new catalog takes effect. Again, be sure to check with your upline or the company's website for the exact date.Hope this helps! Happy selling!

1. What are the new products featured in the Spring catalog?

The Spring catalog features a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, Springform Pan Set, and Herb Keeper. You can find a full list of new products on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How can I order supplies for my Pampered Chef business?

You can order supplies for your Pampered Chef business through your consultant's website or by calling our customer service line. You can also attend local Pampered Chef events to purchase supplies in person.

3. Are there any discounts on products in the Spring catalog?

Yes, we offer discounts and specials on select products in the Spring catalog. These can be found on our website or by contacting your consultant. You can also host a party to earn free and discounted products.

4. Can I find recipes using the products in the Spring catalog?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes available on our website that use products featured in the Spring catalog. You can also find recipes in our monthly newsletter or by attending cooking shows hosted by your consultant.

5. What is the return policy for products in the Spring catalog?

We have a satisfaction guarantee for all products purchased through Pampered Chef. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jchriste65
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • jchesley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smarteez2
Replies