• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Products: Catalogs & Info

In summary, the Spring catalog features new products such as the Quick Cooker, Cut-N-Seal, and Deluxe Air Fryer. There are often special deals and promotions for these products, and hosting a Spring product party can earn you free products and discounts. The catalog also includes recipes and a physical or digital copy can be obtained from your consultant or through the website.
mjbroncobabe
When will we find out what the new Spring products are? Will we get the new catalogs mailed to us automatically, or do we have to order them?

Spring launch next month is when their annoucing them!!

We will find out at Spring Launch in February. You can go to CC and find where you closest meeting is being held and sign up to go if you want. :) Otherwise, they'll put the information up on CC afterwards. (My guess is it will go up on the 14th either late morning or early afternoon.)All active consultants will get their "Changeover Kit" automatically sometime in February. They'll give us the date soon, unless I've missed it somewhere. Starting Monday, Jan.17th, we can pre-order our Catalogs and Mini Catalogs, and they will get shipped by Feb. 15th.

Thanks ladies. I'm hoping I can get to the Portland Spring Launch Conference. It's closest to where I am. Still working on getting the time off. We shall see. :)

What happens if I earned something in December and I go inactive in Feb? Will I still get my change over kit or earned product?

1. What new products are featured in the Spring catalog?

The Spring catalog features a variety of new products, including our Quick Cooker, Cut-N-Seal, and Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for Spring products?

Yes, our Spring products often have special bundle deals or discounted prices. Check the catalog or our website for current promotions.

3. Can I host a Spring product party and earn free products?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to earn free products and discounts on our Spring items. Contact your consultant for more information.

4. Are there any recipes included in the Spring catalog?

Yes, our Spring catalog includes a variety of delicious recipes to try with our new products. You can also find more recipes on our website.

5. How can I get a physical copy of the Spring catalog?

You can request a physical copy of the Spring catalog from your consultant or find a digital version on our website. You can also browse and shop our products online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedberry
  • Products and Tips
Replies