• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spring Catalog Launch: When to Sell? Ask Jess!

In summary, the new Spring catalog will officially launch on January 1st, with select consultants having access a few days earlier. It is against company policy to sell products before the launch date. It is recommended to start promoting the new catalog a few weeks before the launch date and the products will be available for purchase for approximately 3 months. Popular products may sell out before the end of March, so it is best to encourage customers to place their orders early. There are also usually special incentives and promotions for consultants who sell the new Spring catalog.
jchesley
When do we start selling from the new Spring catalog? I was under the impression it was Feb, but then I read something that said March. I have a show on Friday and I am not sure which catalogs to bring.

Thanks,
Jess

Use your old catalogs till March 1st.

hth!

The new spring catalog goes into effect 1 March 07. Bring your F/W catalogs to the party. Hope this helps :eek:)

Related to New Spring Catalog Launch: When to Sell? Ask Jess!

1. What is the launch date for the new Spring catalog?

The official launch date for the new Spring catalog is January 1st. However, some consultants may have access to the catalog a few days earlier to prepare for sales.

2. Can I start selling the new Spring products before the official launch date?

No, it is against company policy to sell products before the official launch date. This ensures fairness for all consultants and allows for proper promotion and marketing of the new products.

3. When should I start promoting the new Spring catalog to my customers?

You can start promoting the new Spring catalog to your customers a few weeks before the official launch date. This will give them time to browse and make a wishlist before the products are available for purchase.

4. How long will the new Spring products be available for purchase?

The new Spring products will be available for purchase for approximately 3 months, until the end of March. However, popular products may sell out before then, so it is best to encourage customers to place their orders early.

5. Are there any special incentives or promotions for selling the new Spring catalog?

Yes, there are usually special incentives and promotions for consultants who sell the new Spring catalog. These may include bonuses, discounts, or free products. Keep an eye out for announcements from the company for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jchriste65
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll
  • DebPC
  • General Chat