• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Sales with Our November Sell-a-Thon: Earn New Spring Products!

I better get cracking!"They didn't list the prices because they don't know yet! I think this is the first year they've done this and they're still figuring out the best way to do it. It would be really chaotic if everyone was making up their own packages.Maybe.....but other than the 8" saute pan, none of the SS was including in the packages......that said, I have wondered if it is alot less this time around too. Psychologically, (and financially!) most people won't work as hard for $200 in free product as they will for $600! It's just too easy to say "Oh well, if I don't make it, I can get it all

Do you think we'll get to pick our "own" selection

• Yes, that would be great!!

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • No, PC has never done that.

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • I don't care what I get, IT'S FREE!!!

Votes: 31 47.7%

• Total voters
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hold and Submit 2 shows and receive a new spring product

Hold and submit $1500 in comms sales and receive a selection of new spring products.

Hold and submit $3000 in comms sales and receive a greater selection of new spring products

Hold and submit $6000 in comms sales and receive the greatest selection of new spring products.
:D
Do you think they'll have the packages already picked out or we'll get to choose what we want under a certain amount? Hmm.....

That's a good point Kristi! I thought it looked different, but hadn't thought of that!

that would be kinda cool...and give HO a real indication of what will end up selling the most (since most of us are hard-core junkies ourselves!)

I agree. I can't wait for more information on it!! Like the director's package and all!!:D

I think it's just another way of wording you get it FREE I think it will be pre determined like in the past.

The packages are and will be determined by HO - just think of the chaos if everyone made up their own and besides the pricing has to be right.

Directors get the $6000 level (that does not include the 2 show bonus item).

What's different, is they didn't put a dollar value on the levels. So we have no idea whether Level 1 is worth $25 or $125.

I have one November catalog show booked, have one cooking show but may be giving it away to a recruit...hmm...I need to get booking November soon!

I have 2 November catalog shows booked and possibly one cooking show.

Where on CC did you find this info? I can't find it!

It's in the sales promotion column of the promotions table (where the monthly specials and OOFs are).

Yea! I'm so excited that Sell-a-thon is November again! I already have 5 cooking shows dated, with a few others who need to set a date & that's not calling past hosts yet. I was a little worried about November since I'm taking October off to have my baby--but it's looking good so far!

I really want to fill my calendar for November. I really want to earn some of the sell-a-thon this time.

chefann said:
It's in the sales promotion column of the promotions table (where the monthly specials and OOFs are).
I don't see it. :( Is it just November, or November/December?

August - November
PAN-O-RAMA 2007!
• View the points chart
• Redeem Pan-O-Rama Points

This is all I have in the the promotions column. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Oops- it's online for Directors already. It'll probably be posted for everyone else on the first.
Sorry.

janetupnorth said:
I have one November catalog show booked, have one cooking show but may be giving it away to a recruit...hmm...I need to get booking November soon!

Yayyy Janet!!:thumbup:

Man, you guys are good! Always finding this info....time to get bookin'! (I still need a couple more Oct shows though...)

BethCooks4U said:
The packages are and will be determined by HO - just think of the chaos if everyone made up their own

I agree with Beth ~ the packages are pre-packed. It would be a distribution center nightmare if they did a "choose your own" ~ doubtful...but nothing's wrong with wishing!

If anything, maybe they have 2 or 3 choices of pre-selected packages that can be picked from at the different levels!

Oh! I am excited about that. My end of the year is looking up and I can't wait to share with my contacts! Thanks for the update!

Do you think they just haven't decided on the packages yet, so they didn't list the prices?
Or do you think they don't want us shocked at the dollar amount of new stuff coming out! I know in June I was thinking "What on Earth could be coming out that is worth SO MUCH MONEY!" - turned out it was the cookware, ...
Maybe they aren't coming out with as much stuff this time?

ChefNic said:
Do you think they just haven't decided on the packages yet, so they didn't list the prices?
Or do you think they don't want us shocked at the dollar amount of new stuff coming out! I know in June I was thinking "What on Earth could be coming out that is worth SO MUCH MONEY!" - turned out it was the cookware, ...
Maybe they aren't coming out with as much stuff this time?

Maybe.....but other than the 8" saute pan, none of the SS was including in the packages......that said, I have wondered if it is alot less this time around too. Psychologically, (and financially!) most people won't work as hard for $200 in free product as they will for $600! It's just too easy to say "Oh well, if I don't make it, I can get it all for $100.......

Oh Wow!! Youre right, no SS in the packages! I earned the $3000 level, and the 8'' pan...
We just came out with a LOT of things!

ChefNic said:
Oh Wow!! Youre right, no SS in the packages! I earned the $3000 level, and the 8'' pan...
We just came out with a LOT of things!
That is what I earned too......it was a really good SAT!

ChefBeckyD said:
Psychologically, (and financially!) most people won't work as hard for $200 in free product as they will for $600! It's just too easy to say "Oh well, if I don't make it, I can get it all for $100.......
I think you're probably right, Becky. I know that I've noticed that phenomenon with other consultants. They decide to just spend the money rather than make an effort.

And - it's still early. Maybe pricing decisions are still being hammered out. Or, more likely, what exactly will be in each package.

chefann said:
I think you're probably right, Becky. I know that I've noticed that phenomenon with other consultants. They decide to just spend the money rather than make an effort.

And - it's still early. Maybe pricing decisions are still being hammered out. Or, more likely, what exactly will be in each package.

I agree with what you are saying Ann but it doesn't make sense to me personally. I love FREE stuff so I would rather have other people spend the money for me to earn it than for me to have to spend the money myself. I guess we are all different.

chefheidi2003 said:
I agree with what you are saying Ann but it doesn't make sense to me personally. I love FREE stuff so I would rather have other people spend the money for me to earn it than for me to have to spend the money myself. I guess we are all different.
Absolutely! There are some gals I know, though, who love free stuff, but want it completely free with no effort. Um... ever hear the adage, "No such thing as a free lunch?" Plus, they fail to take into account that putting forth the effort will not only net them free products, but also a higher commission check. Cha-ching!

chefann said:
Absolutely! There are some gals I know, though, who love free stuff, but want it completely free with no effort. Um... ever hear the adage, "No such thing as a free lunch?" Plus, they fail to take into account that putting forth the effort will not only net them free products, but also a higher commission check. Cha-ching!

When I wrote that, I was thinking of my recruit who turned in a show in Aug in order to qualify for ordering the products at 1/2 off. It's enough for her to be able to order what she wants at a 50% discount.......she doesn't make an effort to earn anything for free.:rolleyes: BUT if there was something she wanted that was out of her price range - she may work harder to earn it.

ME - I am all about the carrots - and my goal is to always earn as much as I can for free - also because of that commission!

Thanks for posting the link!!

I have a fundraiser booked for November...will this count towards the sell-a-thon, as well?? Please say yes!

MissKris said:
I have a fundraiser booked for November...will this count towards the sell-a-thon, as well?? Please say yes!
Yes, it will!

Yippee!! :love:

1. How do I participate in the November Sell-a-Thon?

To participate in the November Sell-a-Thon, simply hold and submit 2 shows with a total of $1500 in commissionable sales.

2. What are the benefits of participating in the November Sell-a-Thon?

By participating in the November Sell-a-Thon, you can earn a selection of new spring products based on the total commissionable sales of your 2 shows. The more sales you have, the greater the selection of products you can earn.

3. Can I choose which new spring products I receive?

Yes, you can choose which new spring products you receive as long as they fall under the designated dollar amount for your total commissionable sales. For example, if you hold and submit $1500 in sales, you can choose products under that amount. If you hold and submit $3000 in sales, you can choose products under that amount, and so on.

4. Will the new spring products be pre-selected for us?

No, the new spring products will not be pre-selected for you. You will have the opportunity to choose which products you want based on the designated dollar amount for your total commissionable sales.

5. When will I receive my new spring products?

You will receive your new spring products after the November Sell-a-Thon ends and your 2 shows have been submitted and confirmed. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies