• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earning Free Spring Products: Level One Qualifications

In summary, the Level One Qualifications Program by Pampered Chef is a rewards program for consultants to earn free spring products by meeting sales and recruiting goals. To qualify, consultants must have at least $500 in personal sales and one active team member during the qualification period. Reaching Level One means receiving $75 in free spring products and a chance to win a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters. Consultants can still qualify without team members but must meet the sales requirement. Not reaching Level One means not receiving the rewards, but consultants can still work towards the next level for more rewards.
dessertMama
I made it to $1800 last month and that qualifies for the level one of free spring products. If I submit 2 shows by the 15th do I get free spring products? Since I didn't make it to the highest level of SAT in November. Sorry I am confused about this.

Thank you.

It doesn't matter if you reached any level in November, if you hold and submit 2 shows Dec 1-15 you get the new spring product offered for this month.

Thank you so much Shelby...wahooo, submitting my second show today.

What is the Level One Qualifications Program?

The Level One Qualifications Program is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn free spring products by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals.

How do I qualify for Level One?

To qualify for Level One, you must have at least $500 in personal sales and have at least one active team member during the qualification period, which runs from January 1st to March 31st.

What are the benefits of reaching Level One?

Reaching Level One means you will receive $75 in free spring products, including exclusive products only available to consultants who reach this level. You will also be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters in Illinois.

Can I still qualify for Level One if I don't have any team members?

Yes, you can still qualify for Level One if you do not have any team members. However, you must meet the $500 personal sales requirement in order to be eligible for the rewards.

What happens if I don't reach Level One?

If you do not reach Level One, you will not receive the rewards for this program. However, you can still work towards reaching the next level and earning even more rewards and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
schel
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat