• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I qualify for FREE spring product if I submit 2 shows in November?

In summary, the "November Question" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of November. Customers can participate by answering daily questions on the Pampered Chef website or social media pages for a chance to win prizes such as free products, discounts, and gift cards. Participation does not require a purchase and individuals can enter once per day, but can only win one prize throughout the entire promotion.
schel
Ok I had a show in Oct. not submitted until Nov and a Nov show submitted in Nov. Will I earn the FREE spring product for submitting 2 shows in Nov or does it have to be 2 Nov shows in Nov??
Understand??
Or did I totally confuse you?
Schel

You need another November show.

chefjeanine said:
You need another November show.
and you have until December 5 to submit it.

And make sure the show date is November when you submit it by Dec 5th.

Thank you. I have a show in the wings which I shall be able to do this. Just wanted to make sure though.
Schel

1. What is the "November Question" promotion?

The "November Question" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of November. It is a chance for customers to win prizes by answering a question related to cooking or kitchen products.

2. How do I participate in the "November Question" promotion?

To participate in the "November Question" promotion, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or social media pages during the month of November. Look for the daily question and submit your answer for a chance to win.

3. What kind of prizes can I win in the "November Question" promotion?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of prizes for the "November Question" promotion, including free products, discounts, and gift cards. Each day, a different prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner.

4. Do I need to make a purchase to participate in the "November Question" promotion?

No, you do not need to make a purchase to participate in the "November Question" promotion. It is open to everyone, regardless of whether or not they have purchased Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I enter more than once in the "November Question" promotion?

Yes, you can enter the "November Question" promotion once per day. Each day, a new question will be posted and you can submit a new answer for another chance to win. However, each person can only win one prize throughout the entire promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
bridedream
  • dessertMama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dessertMama
  • chef tso
  • General Chat
Replies