• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could I Lose My Free Spring Product if I Don't Submit Any Shows in January?

In summary, an "Earned Product Question" is a type of question that can be answered using a Pampered Chef product. To earn products by asking questions, you must host a Pampered Chef party or cooking show. You can ask any type of question related to Pampered Chef products, and the number of products you can earn will vary depending on their value and the amount of credit earned. If you are unable to host a party, you can still earn products by attending a friend's party or asking your consultant about virtual party options.
schel
:eek:
Hi,
I have a question... I submitted 2 shows in Dec and earned $90.00 for the consultant promotion. If I have nothing to submit for Jan for shows will I loose my free spring product for December? Can they take away my pampered chef dollars?? :eek:

As far a Nov, I didn't read the small print and did not get my 2 shows submitted in Nov between Nov 1-15th. :(

I submitted 2 shows but one was at the beginning of the month in Nov and 1 at the end. Again... :(

Thanks for input.
Schel

No worries...you earned it, it's yours!

straitfan said:

Wheewww!!! :p
I was scrambling to figure out a way to get some orders!!
I would only be a hundred away from my $150 for the month, so I sent out a outlet flyer e-mail. Who knows maybe I'll get some orders anyway!

Thanks!
Michelle

I'm relieved about this too! I had one show in November, and two shows for December but my January is falling apart ... I DO have to get something in for February so I don't lose my career sales.

1. What is an "Earned Product Question"?

An "Earned Product Question" is a type of question that can be answered by using a Pampered Chef product. These questions are designed to help you learn more about our products and how to use them effectively in the kitchen.

2. How do I earn products by asking questions?

To earn products by asking questions, you must host a Pampered Chef party or cooking show. During the show, you can ask questions about our products and for every question that is answered, you will earn credit towards free products.

3. What types of questions can I ask to earn products?

You can ask any type of question that relates to our Pampered Chef products. This can include questions about how to use a specific product, tips and tricks for cooking with our products, or even questions about the ingredients used in a recipe.

4. How many products can I earn by asking questions?

The number of products you can earn by asking questions will vary depending on the value of the products and the amount of credit you earn from your party. However, you can typically earn several products for free by asking questions during your party.

5. Can I still earn products if I am unable to host a party?

Yes, you can still earn products by asking questions even if you are unable to host a party. You can attend a friend's Pampered Chef party and ask questions, or you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and ask if there are any virtual party options available for earning products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef tso
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
schel
Replies
Views
cookingwithmel