• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Kickoff Show with New Products: Director's Guidance & Unexpected Setback

In summary, a new product show is scheduled with no new products due to incorrect date on incentive submission.
slj1229
So I have a BIG Spring kickoff show comming up in 2 weeks to show off all the new products. Since I am new I depend on my director alot to guide my through things. I am waiting on my SAT to arrive, my director told me I was at the $1500 level, I called HO to see where my package was and they tell me that I did not qualify for ANYTHING!!!!! My 5 shows were all dated either the last day of Oct, or the first day of Dec!!! So now I have a new product show to do with no new products!!!! I am SOOOOOOO upset!!!!!

Awww.... that stinks. I've been there, too - thought I had enough in to earn something and didn't check the dates. Can you borrow some of the stuff from your Director? And if you order samples now, they'll probably be in before your preview.

Reading the fine print on all incentives is a big help with dates and such. I agree with Ann, order some sample products today from CC and they should get there in time. All the products are 50% off that way.

I would order some catalogs, and maybe so a poster board if you can not get any items from your director. I would still host the show, and I would tell your guests what happened. People like to help and I think if you said something like "In March I want to achieve $xxxx in sales, so I can purchase the new products with my paycheck" they will want to help.

Just a thought, HTH!

Borrow borrow borrow! I am sure your director has the products and would be willing to loan them for a day!

chefallison53 said:
Borrow borrow borrow! I am sure your director has the products and would be willing to loan them for a day!

I agree - most directors get 2 packages anyway - what they earn and if they submit 1250 in sales for 3 months -

or ask a cluster mate if you can borrow - that is what we do!!

So sorry to hear that for you. Definately see if you can borrow some of the new products if you can't get your samples in time.

I just did something similar with the double points. I submitted a catalog show last week at $271 only to realize last night that I still had it dated the 9th when I submitted it. So no double points for me. I know your situation is more of an upset though. (((((HUGS)))))

I know how you feel in 2007 fall I thought I made the 6000.00 level 3 not untill the products came I was get this 3.34 short because the date was not within the time

As you can see we have all had disappointments, I have missed on getting SAT items too and once I was $54 short to get my Director box (OUCH!.) Give yourself a little time to be upset but then use your energy to put these great suggestions to work for you and your business. I agree that people will want to help and customers will be willing to help you as well.

1. What is the Spring Kickoff Show?

The Spring Kickoff Show is an event held by Pampered Chef to introduce new products and provide guidance for our Directors.

2. When is the Spring Kickoff Show taking place?

The Spring Kickoff Show will take place on [insert date] at [insert time].

3. What can we expect from the new products being introduced?

Our new products are carefully selected to help make cooking and entertaining even easier and more enjoyable for our customers. We have a variety of innovative kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware that will be showcased at the Spring Kickoff Show.

4. Will there be any special promotions or discounts at the Spring Kickoff Show?

Yes, there will be exclusive promotions and discounts available only at the Spring Kickoff Show. Our Directors will also have the opportunity to earn special rewards for reaching sales goals during the event.

5. I heard there was an unexpected setback, will the Spring Kickoff Show still happen?

Yes, despite the unexpected setback, we are determined to make the Spring Kickoff Show a success. We have made necessary adjustments to ensure a smooth and enjoyable event for all attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
trps
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views