• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Trouble Submitting Shows? Here's What to Do | Quick Fix Guide

In summary, if you are having trouble submitting your show, try using a supported browser, clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or using a different device or internet connection. To increase the chances of success, make sure all required fields are filled out accurately and you have a stable internet connection. You can also submit a show on behalf of someone else by entering their contact information. If you need to make changes after submitting, contact customer support. There is no specific deadline, but it is recommended to submit at least 2 weeks in advance.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Anyone having trouble submitting shows? I started submitting a show about 45 minutes ago and it is still on that last page where it says shows ready to be submitted and on the bottom it scrolls green saying checking for updates. What is happening?

I'm guessing everyone's doing the same thing you are - trying to submit on the last day of the month. Be patient (easy for me to say, I know...). Can you stop the "checking for updates" and try submitting again?

There is no button to click. They are all grey.
UGG. I hope it resolves itself in the next 30 minutes!

You have an hour and 30 minutes, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I submitted my last June show earlier this evening - just made the $3000 mark by $7 (I was happily surprised - I had a catty host that hadn't been returning my calls; she finally called this afternoon and her show was $700).

Sending good vibes your way!

I would go into CC and download the update there - the download from P3 usually takes WAY longer. I have talked to Tech Supp before they recommend to go through CC ALL THE TIME! HTH.

Okay, I tried to manually install updates, but it won't do it unless P3 is closed. P3 won't let me close it!!!

Couldn't you just shut down your computer??? And THEN start from there???...

I'll try that

AND......???

Did it work?

:confused:

It Worked!! I Am So Stoked...now I Am Off To Bed Finally

Congratulations! Pleasant dreams!

AWESOME Leslie - WOO HOO!

NOW you will sleep GOOD! :)

Congrats Leslie!

Related to Having Trouble Submitting Shows? Here's What to Do | Quick Fix Guide

1. What should I do if my show submission is not going through?

If you are having trouble submitting your show, there are a few steps you can take to try and resolve the issue. First, make sure you are using a supported internet browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Clear your browser's cache and cookies, and try submitting again. If the issue persists, try using a different device or internet connection. You can also reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.

2. How can I ensure that my show submission is successful?

To increase the chances of your show submission being successful, make sure you have filled out all required fields accurately. Double check that you have selected the correct date and time for your show, and that your contact information is correct. Also, make sure you have a stable internet connection and are using a supported browser.

3. Can I submit a show on behalf of someone else?

Yes, you can submit a show on behalf of someone else. When filling out the show submission form, make sure to enter the host's contact information so they can receive all the necessary information and updates about their show.

4. What if I need to make changes to my show after submitting?

If you need to make changes to your show after submitting, please reach out to our customer support team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you with any necessary changes or updates.

5. Is there a deadline for show submissions?

There is no specific deadline for show submissions, but we recommend submitting your show at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure availability and proper planning. If you need to submit a show with less notice, please contact our customer support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Jennie4PC