• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone in Singapore Order From Our Site?

In summary, customers in Singapore are able to place orders on our website and we offer international shipping to Singapore. The shipping fees for orders vary and can be viewed during the checkout process. Delivery time can take 7-14 business days and there may be additional fees or taxes determined by Singapore customs. Our return and exchange policy applies to orders in Singapore, with a 30-day return or exchange window and non-refundable shipping fees.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I got this from a team member and I don't know the answer. My guess is No but I thought I would come here and check. Thanks!

I have a show tomorrow (8/23) and the host asked if there was a way that her sister who lives in Singapore could order online through my website towards her party. Is that possible? She said that she did it when her sister had a show in Tx. That would make things easier, (I think) at least for her sis anyway. Please let me know asap.

Unless the sister is on a US military base, no. We cannot sell outside the US/territories/military installations.

Ann is right--only if she has an APO or FPO address.

Thanks Ladies!

chefann said:
Unless the sister is on a US military base, no. We cannot sell outside the US/territories/military installations.

If they are military personal stationed at an Embassy then they will have an APO/FPO address as well.

My guess is that if that is not the case ... the sister had it shipped to herself and shipped it to her sister.

1. Can someone in Singapore order from our site?

Yes, customers in Singapore are able to place orders on our website. We offer international shipping to many countries, including Singapore.

2. What are the shipping fees for orders to Singapore?

The shipping fees for orders to Singapore vary depending on the weight and size of the package, as well as the shipping method chosen. You can view the exact shipping fees during the checkout process.

3. How long will it take for my order to be delivered to Singapore?

The delivery time to Singapore can also vary depending on the shipping method chosen. Typically, orders can take 7-14 business days to arrive. You can track your order using the provided tracking number.

4. Are there any additional fees or taxes for orders to Singapore?

Yes, there may be additional fees or taxes for orders to Singapore. These fees are determined by the Singapore customs and are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend checking with your local customs office for more information.

5. Can I return or exchange an item if I am not satisfied with my purchase in Singapore?

Yes, our return and exchange policy applies to orders in Singapore as well. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange the item within 30 days of delivery. Please note that shipping fees are non-refundable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
ChefErin
Replies
Views
Wildfire