• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order from Outlet & Count Towards Someone's Show: Here's How!

In summary, the "Order from Outlet" feature allows customers to purchase discounted products from the Pampered Chef outlet section, which counts towards the sales of a specific host's show. These purchases can be made using the host's outlet link, even if the customer is not attending their show. Outlet purchases earn the same rewards as regular show purchases and can be combined with them, but will be shipped separately.
twinchefs
Gold Member
Is there anyway to order from the outlet and have it count towards someones show if you dont have a web site???????

No, even if you have a website they can not order from the outlet towards a show.

Thanks so much! your fast.

It is because I am bored at work.

Just to clarify. They can order an outlet item at a show--but it just doesn't count toward the show total (or commission). At least p3 is letting me do that with a guest.

What is the "Order from Outlet" feature and how does it work?

The "Order from Outlet" feature allows customers to purchase discounted products from the Pampered Chef outlet section. These purchases count towards the sales of a specific host's show, helping them earn more rewards.

Do outlet purchases count towards the sales of any show?

No, outlet purchases only count towards the sales of the show of the specific host whose link was used to access the outlet section.

Can I use a host's outlet link if I am not attending their show?

Yes, you can use a host's outlet link even if you are not attending their show. As long as you use their link to access the outlet section and make a purchase, it will count towards their show's sales.

Do outlet purchases earn the same rewards as regular show purchases?

Yes, outlet purchases earn the same rewards as regular show purchases. This means that the host will earn the same amount of free and discounted products based on the total sales of their show, including outlet purchases.

Can I combine outlet purchases with regular show purchases?

Yes, you can combine outlet purchases with regular show purchases. Both types of purchases will count towards the total sales of the show and the host's rewards. However, the outlet purchases will be shipped separately from the regular show purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • jenniferldennis