• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exchanging a Stone Pan: How Does It Work?

In summary, a stone pan is a durable and non-stick cooking pan made with a combination of finely ground stone particles and a food-safe resin. There are several reasons why someone might want to exchange their stone pan, such as defects or damage, wanting a different size or style, or trying a different brand. The exchange process typically involves contacting the seller or manufacturer and following their exchange policy. If the stone pan is no longer under warranty, there may still be options for exchange. However, whether an exchange for a different type of pan is possible will depend on the seller's policies and cost difference. It is best to contact the seller directly to inquire about exchanges.
melaniepc
I have a customer who wants to exchanger her medium sized stone pan to a large one. How does this work? She ordered it but its smaller then she thought.

thanks

If she's under the 30days you can do a product adjustment and PC will ship it back for her. SHe will just have to pay the difference between the two.

ok who does she pay the difference to?

Unless she wants to use a credit card, the easiest way is just to collect payment from her and use your pc debit card. HTH!
God bless,
Amanda

for reaching out! I'm happy to help with your customer's exchange request. The process is simple - your customer can return the medium sized stone pan to you, and you can place a new order for the large one. Once the medium pan is received, your customer will receive a refund for the cost of the pan. Then, you can process the new order for the large pan and your customer will receive it as soon as possible. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

What is a stone pan?

A stone pan is a cooking pan that is made from a material called "stonecast," which is a combination of finely ground stone particles and a food-safe resin. It is known for its durability and non-stick properties.

Why would I want to exchange my stone pan?

There are a few reasons why someone might want to exchange their stone pan. It could be due to a defect or damage, a desire for a different size or style, or simply wanting to try a different brand.

How does the exchange process work?

The first step is to contact the seller or manufacturer of the stone pan and inquire about their exchange policy. Some may require proof of purchase or return of the original pan. Once approved, you will typically receive a replacement pan or a refund for the original purchase price.

What if my stone pan is no longer under warranty?

If your stone pan is no longer under warranty, you may still be able to exchange it depending on the seller's policies. It is best to contact them directly and explain the situation to see if they offer any options for exchanges or replacements.

Can I exchange my stone pan for a different type of pan?

This will depend on the seller's policies and the cost difference between the two pans. Some sellers may allow exchanges for different types of pans, while others may only offer replacements for the same type of pan. It is best to check with the seller before initiating an exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • melissasutkus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melissasutkus
  • chefjessicah