• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Mess Up My Host's Order? How Do I Fix It?

In summary, "Help! I Screwed up Already!" is a beginner-friendly cookbook written by Doris Christopher, the founder of Pampered Chef. It offers simple recipes and helpful tips for improving cooking skills and gaining confidence in the kitchen. It caters to a diverse audience and includes options for specific dietary restrictions. However, it is currently only available in English.
leannvv
3rd show and I forgot to list the pitcher as a guest special when somoene spent $60. Host just called to point it out. How do I fix? I assume call HO tomorrow??? I feel bad because the 1 lady I forgot had to bump up her order to get it!

Fixed it! :)

leannvv said:
3rd show and I forgot to list the pitcher as a guest special when somoene spent $60. Host just called to point it out. How do I fix? I assume call HO tomorrow??? I feel bad because the 1 lady I forgot had to bump up her order to get it!

Don't feel bad, I did much worse, I over charged my hostest's do a co-host venture boy that was interesting but it was the first time I did NOT bring my LAPTOP with me to a show, and I totaled her order plus charged her shipping... OPPS I owe her like 14.50 something like that talk about embrassing she called me today and asked about it, I had to explain why she only go 15.00 in free product but didn't get all of it becasue the other cohost recieved some of it, she then understood but talk about embrassing!!! :(

Related to Did I Mess Up My Host's Order? How Do I Fix It?

1. What is "Help! I Screwed up Already!"?

"Help! I Screwed up Already!" is a cookbook written by the founder of Pampered Chef, Doris Christopher. It contains easy recipes and helpful tips for those who are new to cooking or have struggled with cooking in the past.

2. Who is the target audience for "Help! I Screwed up Already!"?

The target audience for "Help! I Screwed up Already!" is anyone who wants to improve their cooking skills and gain confidence in the kitchen. It is especially helpful for beginners or those who have had difficulties with cooking in the past.

3. Are the recipes in "Help! I Screwed up Already!" complicated?

No, the recipes in "Help! I Screwed up Already!" are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They use basic ingredients and cooking techniques, making them perfect for beginners or those who are short on time.

4. Can I find recipes for specific dietary restrictions in "Help! I Screwed up Already!"?

Yes, "Help! I Screwed up Already!" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. There are also options for those with food allergies or sensitivities.

5. Is "Help! I Screwed up Already!" available in other languages?

At this time, "Help! I Screwed up Already!" is only available in English. However, some of the recipes may have translations or variations in other languages, depending on the region or culture they come from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bejams
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies