• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok...so I Just Had a Lady Place an Order on My Website for a

In summary, the estimated delivery time for orders placed on our website is 3-5 business days, with potential variations depending on location and shipping delays. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to an order once it has been submitted, so it is important to double check before finalizing. We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for returns and exchanges. Once an order has been shipped, a confirmation email with a tracking number will be sent for easy tracking on our website or through the shipping carrier. There is no minimum order requirement on our website.
mandydollie
Ok...so I just had a lady place an order on my website for a fundraiser that we have going. She selected 2, yes 2 of the chef's tools from the website as her guest special. I didn't think that guest specials were even available on the website. Worse than that, it mentions NOTHING about how you have to have $60 in products to get that for free. Her order was only $30 and she selected two. Thank goodness it will go through me first, but I think that there should be some wording on there about how you have to spend $60 to get that.

Someone else had a problem with this a while back. I would call her, explain the mistake, and try and upsell her to at least get one. The call HO and let them know there is a loophole in the system!!

I did e-mail her back right away and explained the situation. Hopefully she will purchase one of them.

1. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The estimated delivery time for orders placed on our website is 3-5 business days. However, this may vary depending on your location and any potential shipping delays.

2. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes to it. We recommend double checking your order before finalizing it to ensure everything is correct.

3. What is your return policy?

We have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.

4. How can I track my order?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your order on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement?

No, there is no minimum order requirement on our website. You can order as little or as much as you'd like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
L.Paz
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies