• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resolve Online Order Issue: How to Cancel and Replace an Order on My Website

In summary, there was a question about a guest who may have ordered from a different website instead of the host's website. The solution is for the guest to cancel the order and give the host the information for the correct order. The guest may be charged twice, but one will be refunded. If the guest did not receive a confirmation email, then the order was not completed. There is a way to see orders on the Shipment Status page, but the only other notification is through email, which may be incomplete if the guest opted out of being contacted.
StacieB
Gold Member
Ok here is the situation. I have a guest that was to go to my website and order from her sisters show. It is looking like she didn't get to my website, but ordered somewhere else. Can that order be cancelled and replaced with me? What do I need to do to fix this? Thanks!

She should have received an email with a confirmation number. What she can do is cancel the order and then give you the info on what she wants. Her CC might be charged twice, depending on when this happened, but one will be refunded. If she did not get a confirmation email, she did not complete the order.

Ok she did get the email with the order number. So I will have her call and cancel. Thanks!!

I have another question about online orders... is there a way to see if you got an individual order, other than waiting for the email saying you got one??

JaimeQ said:
I have another question about online orders... is there a way to see if you got an individual order, other than waiting for the email saying you got one??
It will show up on Shipment Status. But that's it.

chefann said:
It will show up on Shipment Status. But that's it.

I thought you got an email saying online activity or something along those lines??

You do, but your original question said "besides the email". Sorry if I was unclear.

In summary- you'll get an email, which may be incomplete, if the guest checked that they do not want to be contacted by you, and the order will show up on your Shipment Status page.

chefann said:
You do, but your original question said "besides the email". Sorry if I was unclear.

In summary- you'll get an email, which may be incomplete, if the guest checked that they do not want to be contacted by you, and the order will show up on your Shipment Status page.

Sorry I forgot what I had asked;P THank you:)

What is the process for canceling an order on my website?

To cancel an order on your website, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to your "Order History" page. Find the order you want to cancel and click on the "Cancel" button. Follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation. Once the cancellation is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.

Can I replace an order that I have already placed?

Yes, you can replace an order on your website. Log into your Pampered Chef account and go to your "Order History" page. Find the order you want to replace and click on the "Replace" button. Follow the prompts to select the new items you want to replace your original order with. Once the replacement is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.

What if I need to cancel and replace my order at the same time?

If you need to cancel and replace your order at the same time, you will need to cancel your original order first and then place a new order for the items you want. You can follow the steps outlined in the previous two questions to cancel and replace your order separately.

How long do I have to cancel or replace an order on my website?

You can cancel or replace an order on your website up until it has been processed for shipping. Once an order has been processed, it cannot be canceled or replaced. If you need to make changes to your order after it has been processed, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Will I receive a refund if I cancel my order?

Yes, if you cancel your order before it has been processed for shipping, you will receive a full refund for the order. The refund will be issued to the original form of payment used for the order. If you have any issues with receiving your refund, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales