• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Cancel a Huge Web Order?

In summary, to cancel a huge web order on Pampered Chef, you will need to contact the customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. If the order has already been shipped, it cannot be cancelled but can be returned for a refund. The deadline for cancelling varies and there may be fees for returning a shipped order. You can cancel and place a new order, but there may be delays and changes to discounts or offers.
gailz2
Gold Member
Anyone have an idea about cancelling a web order? A friend just ordered $234 worth of stuff from my site, but has paid $280 including S&H and tax!! If I'd known, I could have done it as a show. Is it too late to cancel? How would she do it?

If she JUST ordered it call HO and tell them to cancel it (or have her call). If it's not too far in the system they will be able to do it.

She can also go back on-line and pull up the order and see if it will allow her to cancel.

1. How do I cancel a huge web order on Pampered Chef?

To cancel a huge web order on Pampered Chef, you will need to contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will be able to assist you with cancelling your order.

2. Can I cancel a huge web order after it has been shipped?

If your order has already been shipped, you will not be able to cancel it. However, you can return the items once you receive them for a refund.

3. What is the deadline for cancelling a huge web order?

The deadline for cancelling a huge web order varies depending on the shipping method and location. It is best to contact our customer service team as soon as possible to see if your order can be cancelled.

4. Will I be charged a fee for cancelling a huge web order?

As long as your order has not been shipped, there will be no fee for cancelling a huge web order. However, if your order has already been shipped, you may be responsible for return shipping fees.

5. Can I cancel a huge web order and place a new one instead?

Yes, you can cancel a huge web order and place a new one instead. However, keep in mind that there may be a delay in processing and shipping your new order, and any promotional discounts or offers may no longer apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hollycancook
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies