1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I messed up an order in August, What can I do?

Tags:
  1. bejams

bejams Member

I was trying so hard to get an order in that I forgot to order the free cookbooks. I didn't realize it until the host called me. Do you think I can order them now ? I hope so. I have to order 3 cookbooks.

I ordered with PP, so they should be able to see the orders I think.
    Thanks alot.

Sep 25, 2005
  2. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

I did that in the first month. I called HO and they helped me out. However I called right after I sent in the order.

Sep 25, 2005
  3. letscook04

letscook04 Senior Member Gold Member

You can try to call the home office to see if they will give the cookbooks to you. The only thing I suggest is that you can put an order through PP as a personal order & use your 20% discount, so that your host does not get upset with you. You might just have to eat those cookbooks :( Let us know how you made out. GOOD LUCK!

Sep 25, 2005
  4. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

I did this also and HO just sent out the cookbook last week. Contact HO on the website (that's what I did) give them the guests name and the cookbook that they wanted and see what happens. In my email I said that I had forgot to order and was hoping they could fix my error so I woldn't have to buy the guest a cookbook. They corrected the problem it has just taken a really long time to get it shipped out.

I called the beginning of this month.

Sep 25, 2005
Have something to add?