• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I messed up an order in August, What can I do?

bejams

Jun 16, 2005
I was trying so hard to get an order in that I forgot to order the free cookbooks. I didn't realize it until the host called me. Do you think I can order them now ? I hope so. I have to order 3 cookbooks.

I ordered with PP, so they should be able to see the orders I think.
Thanks alot.

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
I did that in the first month. I called HO and they helped me out. However I called right after I sent in the order.

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
You can try to call the home office to see if they will give the cookbooks to you. The only thing I suggest is that you can put an order through PP as a personal order & use your 20% discount, so that your host does not get upset with you. You might just have to eat those cookbooks :( Let us know how you made out. GOOD LUCK!

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
I did this also and HO just sent out the cookbook last week. Contact HO on the website (that's what I did) give them the guests name and the cookbook that they wanted and see what happens. In my email I said that I had forgot to order and was hoping they could fix my error so I woldn't have to buy the guest a cookbook. They corrected the problem it has just taken a really long time to get it shipped out.

I called the beginning of this month.