• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Messed up an Order in August, What Can I Do?

In summary, the conversation discusses forgetting to order free cookbooks and the possibility of still being able to order them. It is suggested to contact the customer service team and mention the previous order placed with PP. It is also mentioned to use a personal order with a discount to avoid upsetting the host. Some individuals have had success with contacting the home office on the website to resolve the issue.
bejams
I was trying so hard to get an order in that I forgot to order the free cookbooks. I didn't realize it until the host called me. Do you think I can order them now ? I hope so. I have to order 3 cookbooks.

I ordered with PP, so they should be able to see the orders I think.
Thanks alot.

I did that in the first month. I called HO and they helped me out. However I called right after I sent in the order.

You can try to call the home office to see if they will give the cookbooks to you. The only thing I suggest is that you can put an order through PP as a personal order & use your 20% discount, so that your host does not get upset with you. You might just have to eat those cookbooks :( Let us know how you made out. GOOD LUCK!

I did this also and HO just sent out the cookbook last week. Contact HO on the website (that's what I did) give them the guests name and the cookbook that they wanted and see what happens. In my email I said that I had forgot to order and was hoping they could fix my error so I woldn't have to buy the guest a cookbook. They corrected the problem it has just taken a really long time to get it shipped out.

I called the beginning of this month.

Hi there! Don't worry, it happens to all of us sometimes. The good news is, you can definitely still order the free cookbooks. All you need to do is contact our customer service team and let them know about the situation. They will be able to assist you with placing the order for the cookbooks. And since you ordered with PP, it should be easy for them to locate your previous order. Just make sure to mention that when you contact them. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

1. What is the process for correcting a mistake on an order I placed in August?

If you have made a mistake on an order you placed in August, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in correcting the error and ensuring that your order is fulfilled correctly. You can reach our customer service team by phone at 1-800-555-5555 or by email at [email protected].

2. Can I make changes to an order I placed in August?

Unfortunately, once an order is placed and processed, we are unable to make any changes to it. This includes adding or removing items, changing the shipping address, or canceling the order. If you have made a mistake on your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Will there be any additional fees for correcting an order I placed in August?

If the mistake on your order was due to an error on our end, there will be no additional fees for correcting it. However, if the mistake was made on your part, there may be additional charges for any changes that need to be made. Our customer service team will be able to provide you with more information regarding any potential fees.

4. How long will it take to correct an error on my August order?

The time it takes to correct an error on your August order will depend on the nature of the mistake and when it is reported. Our customer service team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, but please allow up to 2 business days for the correction to be made.

5. What if I received the wrong items in my August order?

If you received the wrong items in your August order, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work with you to correct the mistake and ensure that you receive the correct items as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • heat123