• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Receipt Adjustment Success: Pampered Chef Sends P3 Printer Receipts

In summary, the person called and was told that they did not get free receipts this year, and they were told to email the solution center. They did, and they received a response that said they were sorry for the inconvenience and that they were on the way with the correct receipts.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I finally got my adjustment for my free pack of receipts that were not in my last supply order. PC sent me the P3 printer receipts instead! Now to play the waiting game again.

Did you call or do the adjustment online? I hate to call them with the long ait times but I didnt recieve the free receipts with my supply order either.

Glad to see I am not the only one waiting for the carbon copy receipts. I have an open house next week and hope mine come in time (I called last week!)
HO is really slacking these days....my CO kit never came and that was another call and wait game.

I just emailed them back from the original adjustment email. I'm not calling, they have asked us not to if we don't have to.

I have to email them too. I just realized I never got mine either.

Are they suppose to come with the first supply order that you place??? I just recieved my supply order and didn't get any reciepts.

Yes they are.

I didn't get mine!
What address are you emailing? I hate calling HO.

[email protected]I got a response back today (SATURDAY) that they were sorry for the issues, to keep the printable receipts and they would send the correct receipts out.

I just email them about not getting mine in my first supply order of the new catalog.

still waiting on an email response about my receipts....no word yet.

Never got mine with my first supply order - guess I oughta email them!

Jennie4PC said:
Did you call or do the adjustment online? I hate to call them with the long ait times but I didnt recieve the free receipts with my supply order either.

I actually just e-mailed the solution center when my free receipts didn't come in my supply order ... and i got them in the mail a week later! :)

Mine came three days later. I called because I needed them for a Show on Monday and my Supply order came on Tuesday they weren't in. Sorry...I consider that an emergency adjustment! Maybe if more people had called, they wouldn't keep leaving them out. I wonder if emailing gets it "tallied" like a phone call does.

I called and they told me we don't get free ones this year - I wasn't going to argue w/them!

i just e-mailed them, we'll see what happens.

coriatc said:
I actually just e-mailed the solution center when my free receipts didn't come in my supply order ... and i got them in the mail a week later! :)

I called over 5 weeks ago and still nothing!

pampchefrhondab said:
I called and they told me we don't get free ones this year - I wasn't going to argue w/them!

That is wrong. The only way to resolve this is to email the solution center. There are MANY of us who have received them. (I emailed when I didn't get mine - it took 2-3 more weeks before I got them but I did get them!)

I called and as told we didnt get them, I emailed and they said they were on the way, and they were sorry for the inconvienence this caused

1. How do I know if my P3 printer receipt has been successfully sent?

Once you have completed the transaction and selected the "Print Receipt" option on your P3 printer, the printer will display a message confirming that the receipt has been sent successfully. You can also check your email for a copy of the receipt, which will be sent automatically.

2. What should I do if the P3 printer receipt is not printing?

If the P3 printer receipt is not printing, first make sure that the printer is turned on and has sufficient paper and ink. If the issue persists, try resetting the printer by unplugging it for 10 seconds and then plugging it back in. If the problem still persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I send a P3 printer receipt to more than one email address?

Yes, you can send a P3 printer receipt to multiple email addresses by selecting the "Email Receipt" option and entering multiple email addresses separated by a comma.

4. How long does it take for the P3 printer receipt to be delivered to my email?

The P3 printer receipt is usually delivered to your email within a few minutes after the transaction is completed. However, please allow up to 30 minutes for the receipt to be delivered, as delivery time may vary depending on your internet connection and email server.

5. Is it possible to send a P3 printer receipt for a past transaction?

Yes, you can send a P3 printer receipt for a past transaction by selecting the "Reprint Receipt" option on your P3 printer and entering the transaction number. This will generate a new receipt that can be sent to your email or printed again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • ivykeep
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • aried
  • Products and Tips
Replies