• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Major Problems W/ P3 Host Receipts

In summary, the host's receipt printing problem is causing them to overpay or underpay guests depending on the show.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
I can't believe this keeps happening to me, but on my last 2 or 3 shows, my hosts order has come out completely wrong on the receipt I printed. On one it said her "free" product was like $81.73. I reprinted it once or twice and got it to come up correctly. Then just this morning AFTER I printed my most recent hosts receipts I discovered, yet again, that the hosts receipt is incorrect. It shows her "free" product as being $40.50 instead of just $40.

I wouldn't worry too much except that it completely changes the total due at the bottom and it really looks like I'm ripping them off when I tell them they owe $101.34 and the receipt says only $83 or something like that. The totals are correct in P3, but NOT on the receipts that print.

Anyone else notice incorrect amounts lately? I haven't been looking that closely until these last three shows, so I guess I'd better double check ALL of them in the future. :(

I've never looked that closely. Hmmmm. Maybe I should start.

On the 3 occassions that I have had to call tech support I was lucky enough to get jerks that told me it was NOT a P3 issue, but it had to either be me or my computer, or I must have vista. I said I didn't have vista, and the issues I had only happened 3 times on 3 different shows, and they all insisted it was me, and they couldn't do anything to help me as what I told them was happening was impossible according to them.
They are very defensive about their P3...good luck, I hope you can fix it. I had the same thing happen, and they told me it was me. I'm like it didn't happen for the other 6 shows I entered, why is it happening with this one? I've also had guests and their orders disappear after I close out and go back in...then I'd re-enter them, and close out and go back in, and a different set of guests would be missing! I even had a hosts order disappear completely!

Sorry you are going through this. I hope Tech Support is much kinder to you than they were to me the 3 times I called.

This problem must be with P3 since you keep trying and after a couple of times it comes out correctly.

I haven't been looking that closely either. I always thought I had an eye for detail, but I guess not!:rolleyes: Time to start!! Thanks for the heads up!

I haven't been looking at mine either, I will have to start looking more closely. Good luck on figuring it out.

When they first introduce P3 at National Conference at the workshop I took, I made them aware of several errors I found in it. I gave them 6 months to fix the errors before putting it to use with my business. At that time I entered 3 shows with many credit cards and the entire program crashed. I had to reinput all that data into Pampered Partner, which I still use. I won't use P3 until all the "kinks" are out. Why do you think they still offer the use of Pampered Partner?

That is getting ready to change according to tech support. I had a new consultant have issues with P3 & called them asking about PP and she was told that we are all going to P3 soon. Not sure how true but I switched so I can get used to it. I hate it though. It does have some pros but more cons in my opinion.

I'm a fairly new consultant, too (6 months), but didn't know I even had the option of using Pampered Partner. Is it still possible to get a copy of it? I hear you all talking about it all the time.

This receipt printing problem is ridiculous. I should probably go back through my past shows to see if previous ones were miscalculated, too. A host actually questioned me on something which made me look harder (which is the only reason why I started noticing the misprinted ones). I think she was supposed to have $40 in free product and it showed up more like $81.38 in free product and changed her balance completely. But if I keep reprinting, I can usually get the right one to show up.

You know, I haven't even looked at guest receipts after printing. I figured the issue was with free product calculations. Hmmm....guess I'd better start double-checking every single receipt to be sure.

Only P3 was available to consultants who started after it was introduced. And if you've submitted shows using P3, you can't "downgrade" to PP.

Related to Major Problems W/ P3 Host Receipts

1. What are the common issues with P3 Host Receipts?

There are a few common problems that can occur with P3 Host Receipts, including missing or incorrect information, receipts not being received by the host, duplicate receipts being sent, and issues with redeeming rewards or discounts.

2. How can I ensure that all necessary information is included on a P3 Host Receipt?

To avoid any issues with P3 Host Receipts, make sure to double check that all required information is included, such as the host's name, date of the party, total sales, and any discounts or free products earned.

3. What should I do if a host does not receive their P3 Host Receipt?

If a host does not receive their P3 Host Receipt, first check to make sure that the email address provided is correct. If it is, reach out to our support team for assistance in re-sending the receipt.

4. Can a host redeem their rewards or discounts if there is an issue with their P3 Host Receipt?

If there is an issue with a P3 Host Receipt, a host can still redeem their rewards or discounts by providing proof of purchase, such as a copy of their order confirmation or a physical receipt from the party.

5. How can I prevent duplicate P3 Host Receipts from being sent?

To prevent duplicate P3 Host Receipts, make sure to only submit one receipt per party. If you accidentally submit multiple receipts, please reach out to our support team to have the duplicate receipt removed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Suzballard
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • hmolah