• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrading to P3: My First Steps

In summary, Shawnna upgraded from PP to P3 and found the process relatively easy. She has a supply order and a sample order waiting for her to send next month, and is waiting for her January catalog host to respond to her inquires. She is happy with the features of P3, specifically the calendar and contact matching features.
Shawnna
Gold Member
Well, today I took a deep breath and upgraded from PP to P3. It was fairly simple. I took a little time and played around with it. I have a supply order and a sample order sitting there waiting for me to send next month. I guess when I finally get ahold of my January catalog host and find out if she has any orders I might be able to send my first show. Until then I guess I am waiting. It is definately going to take some getting used to.

You can do a "mock show" just for the practice! ;), that's what I did to get the hang of it and used to P3! Now after using it since Sept. there's no lookin back!

Alright!! This time next month you will be saying "how come I've waiting this long to switch" ;)

I"m right there with you Shawnna. I switched this month too. I submitted my first supply order successfully; and my first show will be submitted today.

(nice thing was--I got an email confirmation for my supply order, then an email telling me when it was shipped. NICE!)

P3 has lots of great features. Glad to hear that little by little more and more people are starting to switch!

I waited out my internet service and they finally offered us high speed internet. I currently have the slowest speed they offer and when I downloaded the program from the PC site it went pretty quickly. If it seems to take too much time with upgrades I will call and have them switch me to the next level. They assured me that it should work fine with the current speed.

When I put in my supply order I hit the finalize button when I was trying to just close out of the order and a pop up said "you can't send with a future date"...or something like that. When you get ready to really send a show do you hit the finalize button and go through the same steps as PP...checking the address, money, host/guest specials, etc...or does it just send it to HO. I didn't spend a lot of time, but I didn't notice any other buttons to do those things.

I love the calendar feature. And, I love that it matches up my contacts to my website and that I could export my addresses to another file. Now if I can just figure out how to export them to my yahoo email account and import them from my yahoo email account to my website and P3....baby steps for me.

Yes, finalizing orders for shows is very similiar to the previous way. It will double check and remind you about bookings, who is eligible for specials that hasnt used them and so on.

I started as a new consultant with the old software and never fully got used to it before switching. So P3 is about all I know. And it really is good about tracking/organizing everything. :)

What is P3 and why should I upgrade to it?

P3 stands for "Pampered Chef Performance" and is our newest and most advanced version of our software. Upgrading to P3 will provide you with a smoother and faster user experience, as well as access to additional features and tools to help you excel in your role.

How do I upgrade to P3?

To upgrade to P3, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Upgrade to P3" button on the homepage. You will then be guided through the steps to complete the upgrade process.

Will I lose any of my existing data or settings when I upgrade to P3?

No, all of your existing data and settings will be transferred over to P3 when you upgrade. You can also access all of your previous orders and reports in the new P3 version.

Are there any additional costs associated with upgrading to P3?

No, upgrading to P3 is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants. There are no additional costs or fees associated with the upgrade.

What kind of training or support is available for P3?

We offer a variety of resources to help you get started and navigate P3. This includes training webinars, online tutorials, and a dedicated support team that can assist you with any questions or issues you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chef131doreen