• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Troubleshooting: Help with Canceling Guest's Order?

In summary, the conversation was about a guest who placed an order online for a show, but didn't see an option to indicate that it should be shipped to the host's house. The person speaking is wondering if the guest did an individual order and if they can cancel it on Monday. They plan on calling the guest on Sunday and then contacting Pampered Chef on Monday to see if the order can be canceled. Another person suggests that the guest may be able to cancel the order themselves online. It is advised to follow up with the guest and/or Pampered Chef to ensure the order is taken care of.
AmyO
:confused: Hi, I had a guest order online for a show I did. She just emailed me that she didn't see an area to put the host's name or to indicate she wanted it shipped to the host's house. Does this mean she did an individual order? If she did, Monday can I call Pampered Chef and cancel the order for this guest or would she have to call? I left a message with this guest and plan to call her Sunday. Is it to late for the order to be canceled or does Pampered Chef not process over the weekend therefore giving me time? Thank's for all the upcoming responses, much appreciated!!!!

I would call her Sunday and then contact PC first thing Monday. If an order is already processed the guest can send it back and her money would be refunded but I am quite sure you should be able to catch it.

thank you so much!

She should be able to go online and cancel the order herself. I had a friend at work that pulled up another consultant's PWS and placed an outlet order. When she printed the receipt she noticed the error and was able to immediately cancel the order and resubmit on my PWS.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the confusion with your guest's order. It sounds like she may have accidentally placed an individual order instead of using the host's name and address for the show. In this case, it would be best for her to call Pampered Chef directly to cancel the order. They will be able to assist her with any changes or cancellations. If you don't hear back from your guest, you can also follow up with Pampered Chef on Monday to ensure the order is taken care of. Thank you for reaching out and I hope everything gets sorted out smoothly!

1. How can I cancel a guest's order?

To cancel a guest's order, you will need to access the order details and click on the "Cancel Order" button. This will initiate the cancellation process and the guest will be notified of the cancellation via email.

2. Can I cancel a guest's order after it has been shipped?

Unfortunately, once an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled. However, you can contact the shipping carrier to request a return to sender or contact our customer support team for further assistance.

3. What happens if a guest wants to cancel their order after the cancellation deadline?

If a guest wants to cancel their order after the cancellation deadline, they will need to contact our customer support team for further assistance. We will do our best to accommodate their request, but it is not guaranteed.

4. Will the guest receive a refund if their order is cancelled?

Yes, if the guest's order is cancelled, they will receive a full refund for the order amount. The refund will be issued to the original form of payment used for the order.

5. How long does it take for a cancelled order to be refunded?

It typically takes 3-5 business days for a cancelled order to be refunded. However, the exact time may vary depending on the guest's bank or credit card company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • amy07