• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does Internal Server Failure Mean? Understanding Shipment Status

Heard this song over the weekend. (My son's friend created a personal CD for him, and it was included.) Hysterical!
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I was just checking shipment status - and when it came to individual orders it says this:

Internal Server Failure - NSAPI plugin - cannot continue

everything else seems fine...???

Probably just a minor bug in the system. Email that to the web support people.

It's a problem on the web server. If it happened when you clicked on the tracking link and it tried to open the pop-up with the actual tracking, then it's probably on the UPS end, not PC.

Stuff like that happens all the time. They probably just need to reboot the server. :)

Whew! I knew one of you computer geniuses would know...glad it's nothing major!

I'm not a computer genius, I'm just a junior nerd. (Although my new personal theme song is Weird Al's White and Nerdy.)

To me, you are a genius.....bask in the glory of that...for what it's worth!;)

I've had that happen from time to time. Usually I go back & try again & it works.

That is sometimes a good tip with computers. They're a little temperamental at times (even though they should act the same way every time because of programming).

They're like men that way. Sometimes they just need a good thump upside the head.

chefann said:
They're like men that way. Sometimes they just need a good thump upside the head.

Yeah, but like my husband says, you never know how many times something (or someone) has been thumped. Yours could be the thump that breaks the thing!:eek:

raebates said:
Yeah, but like my husband says, you never know how many times something (or someone) has been thumped. Yours could be the thump that breaks the thing!:eek:

Ohhh..... I bet that's my husband's problem! He's been thumped too many times!

OK- I apologize for hijacking the thread. Here it is back.:)

chefann said:
I'm not a computer genius, I'm just a junior nerd. (Although my new personal theme song is Weird Al's White and Nerdy.)

Whoo Hoo...And I thought I was the only one who absolutely LOVES this song!!!

chefann said:

My husband loves this song, but I am sorry but I think it is so stupid!

I happen to be a many-year Al fan. He puts on a fantastic live show. If you ever get a chance to see him live, do it!
One of the more ironic songs from the new album is "Don't Download This Song," a "We Are the World"-type anthem about illegal downloads. It was the top iTunes download for weeks. :D

chefann said:

Heard this song over the weekend. (My son's friend created a personal CD for him, and it was included.) Hysterical!

Related to What Does Internal Server Failure Mean? Understanding Shipment Status

1. What does "Internal Server Failure" mean?

"Internal Server Failure" is an error message that indicates an issue with the server hosting the website or application. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as server overload, misconfiguration, or a problem with the code.

2. Why am I seeing "Internal Server Failure" when checking my shipment status?

If you are seeing "Internal Server Failure" when checking your shipment status, it could be due to a temporary issue with the server or website. Try refreshing the page or checking back later. If the problem persists, it could be an indication of a larger technical issue that may need to be addressed.

3. Is "Internal Server Failure" the same as a 404 error?

No, "Internal Server Failure" and a 404 error are two different types of errors. While a 404 error indicates that the requested page or resource cannot be found, "Internal Server Failure" suggests a problem with the server itself.

4. What should I do if I encounter "Internal Server Failure"?

If you encounter "Internal Server Failure", the best course of action is to try again later. If the issue persists, you can contact the website or application's customer support for assistance. It may also be helpful to clear your browser's cache and cookies before trying again.

5. Can I fix "Internal Server Failure" on my own?

In most cases, "Internal Server Failure" is a server-side issue and cannot be fixed by the user. However, if you are experiencing this error consistently, you can try troubleshooting steps such as clearing your browser's cache and cookies, using a different browser, or contacting the website or application's customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JTNT8704
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Nay
  • chefjeanine