• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do These Sales Numbers Mean for My Website?

This message was automatically generated. Please do not reply to this e-mail as we won't be able to process your comments. If you feel you've received this message in error, please contact our Support Services department at 1-800-342-CHEF.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I have only had my website for a couple of months and only just started actively advertising it. I got an email today and I have NO idea what it means! This is the part at the bottom that I don't understand....

Item Qty
1380 Large Rack 1
1370 Large Round Stone 1
2610 Nylon Pan Scrapers 1
2506 Kitchen Spritzer 1
2575 Garlic Press 1

Total: $91.25

TOTAL: $91.25

TOTAL LEAD SALES: $91.25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Individual Orders (Personal Web Site)

TOTAL INDIVIDUAL ORDER SALES: $0.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL SALES TODAY: $91.25

Note: This message was automatically generated. Please do not reply to this e-mail as we won't be able to process your comments. If you feel you've received this message in error, please contact our Support Services department at 1-800-342-CHEF.

So it says total lead sales 91.25, total ind orders 0.00 and then total sales today 91.25. So does that mean I DO have sales or I only have 'leads'? If someone did order, wouldn't it be an ind order rather than a lead sale? What exactly IS a lead sale? I'm soooo confused! :confused: :confused:

I'm not sure. Did you go to CC and go to "Personal Website Assistant", then to "work with shows"? Yours may be called something different, but you will probably be able to see what's been going on on your website from there.

It means you got a lead from the HO main website to your personal website. CONGRATS! Are you a director?

Thanks and no I'm not a director. I'm a future and we also get leads although I haven't had any in a while and have only ever had about 1/2 dozen. None of them ever returned my calls or emails. They were for request for info regarding being a consultant or booking a show but never got back to me.

I thought this was in regards to my better late than never newsletter I sent out last night that included my website in a couple of spots (new outlet in Canada, shop from your seat, and of course in my signature). I'm going to go to my personal assistant and check it out now because I'm done with shows until the 10th of January so there's no show to add it to. It's just confusing with the lead sale total and then the ind total being different I thought it was just an 'inquiry' about purchasing but then it states 'total sales and the same amount'. Hmmmmmm

It just means that someone ordered through your website, or HO gave you one from theirs.
I have had TONS in the last few weeks!

Wish I'd get some of those! I did get an $18 one from a past host though.

I'm guessing it's a wedding registry order. Ours usually says wedding registry with a 0.00 and then individual order below with the total spent if it's just an order. Looks like something that could make a nice wedding gift. Who knows?

pamperedposey said:
I'm guessing it's a wedding registry order. Ours usually says wedding registry with a 0.00 and then individual order below with the total spent if it's just an order. Looks like something that could make a nice wedding gift. Who knows?
I don't think they have wedding registry in Canada, though....

You don't have to send in the order - HO already did that with direct shipping. It just means you earned free money! If there is contact info, send them an email or SB.

"Total Lead Sales" -- I think that you did get an order thru a HO lead. Yeah you!! Way to be a Future Director!!!

I don't know if it's different in Canada but down here that should mean you made money by doing nothing! Enjoy the benefits!

That is a wonderful surprise Jodi!!!!!!! Congratulations on getting a lead order from HO! Like everyone else wrote that is a direct ship order and you don't need to do anything. Did it mention anything on the e-mail about the person letting you get in contact with them? If so I would send them a thank-you and a SB too and of course your card and call them.

I just got an email similar to that, but when I went to my PWS assistant, it didn't show an individual order....here is what the email said..

Wedding Registries

TOTAL REGISTRY SALES: $0.00

Individual Orders (Personal Web Site)
Web Order ID:
Customers Name
Address
Phone #
Email addy

Item Qty
GN58 Round Stone with Handles - Large 1
1062 Garnisher w/ Sleeve 3

Total: $30.25

TOTAL: $30.25

TOTAL INDIVIDUAL ORDER SALES: $30.25

TOTAL SALES TODAY: $30.25

Note: This message was automatically generated. Please do not reply to this e-mail as we won't be able to process your comments. If you feel you've received this message in error, please contact our Solution Center at 888-OUR-CHEF.

So should it be showing up on my PWS assistant? Do I have to do anything?

It means that someone placed an online order on your website today! Hooray for you!

Since the garnisher is an outlet item - this would have to be an individual order that won't go with a show - so you shouldn't have to do anything - the order goes straight to HO. Not sure why it would go to your PWS assistant though!

Ok thanks...I am a fairly new consultant, so I don't know how all this stuff works yet.

So the only orders I have to worry about are ones placed online for shows??

Yep. Other online orders (individual and registry) are processed right away by HO.

it means you had a good day! Enjou the extra $ in your paycheck!

so how do I put this order in my p3?:confused:

And I contacted the girl who ordered with a "thank you" email, and she replied back, that she googled Pampered Chef and found my website! WOW!
She was so excited, because her items had already been shipped and told me she would refer her friends and family to my site! WHA HOO!!:balloon:

1. What is "Help! What Does This Mean?"

"Help! What Does This Mean?" is a common phrase used by customers who are confused or unsure about a product or recipe they have purchased from Pampered Chef.

2. How can I get help with understanding a product or recipe?

If you need assistance understanding a product or recipe, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized support. You can also refer to our website or social media pages for helpful tips and tricks.

3. Is there a specific number to call for help with a product or recipe?

Yes, there is a customer service hotline available for any questions or concerns regarding Pampered Chef products or recipes. The number is listed on our website and can also be obtained from your consultant.

4. Can I find tutorial videos or step-by-step instructions for products and recipes?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of video tutorials and step-by-step instructions for our products and recipes on our website and social media pages. You can also ask your consultant for any additional resources.

5. What if I still have questions or concerns after receiving help?

If you still have questions or concerns after receiving help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. We want to ensure that you have a positive experience with our products and are happy to provide further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kdangel518